I'm fine with the number of specials in the game but I'm getting nervous the more weapons we get

CM2

Inkling Cadet
NNID
chenmaster2
the more people are going to get tired of seeing the same ones over and over again.

There's seven in the game and one of them has four variations.

I don't mind personally but I could see it being a problem in the near future for other people.

The number of subs in the game people seem content with though.

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
Honestly I think we should get rid of specials and give every gun a second lower powered sub. or maybe add a utility that is the same across all guns. Like every gun gets a mine and the guns that already had mines get something actually useful. or maybe everyone gets a water balloon that heals a teammate 15 damage and operates on a timer independent from your ink tank.

Dolphoshi

Pro Squid
the specials we have right now have so many different uses there is no need for so many more (if any) they will let a team push very well and the bane of every e-liter (damn you inkzooka!) i think they are fine the way they are

Zolda

Full Squid
I don't really see an issue with the number of specials right now. As you mentioned there are four variations of Bomb Rush, but despite that, there are very significant differences between those variations. Splat Bomb Rush and Seeker Rush might technically both be a Bomb Rush, but they're not comparable at all in their function. I think seven specials with four variations of one of them is fine. There's enough variety between specials and ways of using those specials to keep things from getting too stale. Of course I would definitely like to see some new ones eventually, I just don't think it's a priority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom