I'm going to be completely honest with you guys

NNID
m8-bit
The squad name isn't that good.

I know I suggested "The Fresh Squids of Inkopolis", but without the whole title and the reference to Fresh Prince it kind of falls flat.

I mean, in the Splatoon universe everyone is a squid/kid, and everyone is fresh to some degree...
Just saying this, leave your thoughts down below.

Of course, if you guys are happy with it, I'll be fine with never mentioning it again. I just needed to say it now, before this squad really gets established.

(I was fast asleep when the GameFAQs thread decided on this, else I'd have said something sooner. Sorry. I also hope this thread gets taken for what it is. I'm still excited to share some games with you all, especially when matchmaking rolls around in august.)

Countingsheep

Inkling
NNID
Sheepcounting
No problem. I think we're pretty much set on the name.
Although if anyone else disagrees I think we can reconsider.
Do you have a suggestion on the name?

NNID
m8-bit
It's kind of nitpicky perhaps, but I had the entire phrase "The Fresh Squids of Inkopolis" in mind when I suggested it. Y'know. To set us apart from the other fresh squid-kids.

We should still have [FS] as our initials, and our channel on IRC should still be #FreshSquids of course.

RhymeNeku

Inkling
NNID
RNeku1
So, the idea here is to have The Fresh Squids of Inkopolis to be the group name with FS as the shorthand.
If that's the case i'll post it over on gamefaqs for anyone still there to get their opinion.

NNID
m8-bit
Well, that was my intention, but if no one else wants that we can leave it. Really. I just needed to say it.
I know I'm being a bit silly with my beloved references.

RhymeNeku

Inkling
NNID
RNeku1
Nothing silly about references. we'll see what the other think and go from there.
Also thanks for the IRC guide.

Pesty

Inkster Jr.
I'm cool with whatever name we go with, really. It's no biggie. We could be called the Garbage Guys or something silly like that and I'd probably still roll with it. Still, I understand why you might wanna change it. It could be teensy bit... awkward sounding to people unaware of the reference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom