• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'm looking for squid friends to play with

Rikucchi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kyltsii
Hello everyone, I'm looking for new friends to play with, also just talking about games (mainly nintendo), manga, anime etc would be nice. I use skype and twitter, feel free to add me! I've never played in a squad before, and I don't use voicechat, mostly because my english is bad. But maybe someday I will try voicechat! Right now I wanna play just for fun, so it doesn't matter how good or what rank you are. Just contact me if you are interested in so we can get to know each other and play together! :3 I play Splatoon almost everyday.

About me:
23yo male from Finland
S+ rank player
Krak-on Splat roller main

Feel free to add me:
twitter: Rikuliini
NNID: kyltsii

PS. sorry about my bad english :D

Last edited:

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
Hello everyone, I'm looking for new friends to play with, also just talking about games (mainly nintendo), manga, anime etc would be nice. I use skype and twitter, feel free to add me! I've never played in a squad before, and I don't use voicechat, mostly because my english is bad. But maybe someday I will try voicechat! Right now I wanna play just for fun, so it doesn't matter how good or what rank you are. Just contact me if you are interested in so we can get to know each other and play together! :3 I play Splatoon almost everyday.

About me:
23yo male from Finland
S+ rank player
Krak-on Splat roller main

Feel free to add me:
twitter: Rikuliini
NNID: kyltsii

PS. sorry about my bad english :D
Hey can I play with you? Im also an S+!

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
Do you have line to communicate with each other? But no voice chat things.

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
Okay ill tell you my line ID through wii verse so no stranger tries to add me okay?

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
Also what time this week can you play. Just keep in mind that you are 13 hours ahead of me. Maybe 7:30(Sunday) pm your time/ 6:30(Sunday) am my time, also how long can you play. Or maybe 6:00 pm (Friday)my time/ 7:00 (Saturday)am your time.

Rikucchi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kyltsii
Also what time this week can you play. Just keep in mind that you are 13 hours ahead of me. Maybe 7:30(Sunday) pm your time/ 6:30(Sunday) am my time, also how long can you play. Or maybe 6:00 pm (Friday)my time/ 7:00 (Saturday)am your time.
Sunday might be fine! If you can get up so early :D I usually play for an hour or two in the day. But I need breaks too.

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
Sunday might be fine! If you can get up so early :D I usually play for an hour or two in the day. But I need breaks too.
Sure I always wake up around that time! Sorry if I come a little late though...What about the Friday/Saturday one?

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
Sorry actually I can't do that what about the Friday time? Is there any recommendations for Sunday my time Monday your time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom