• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'm new and am looking to meet people to play with!

Josiah1001

Inkling
NNID
Josiah1217
Hey everybody, my names Josiah and I'm new here. I'm looking for people to play with and hopefully find people who like to play the game a lot! My NNID: Josiah1217

HudhairA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Hudhair
I'd like to play Splatoon. Can you add me? NNID: Hudhair

Ostrich

Inkling
I play almost every day at like 2:30-4:00 so here is my NNID: raykofamily <-- Just so you know this is my family account and sometimes my sister will play. If you see me playing really bad then it probably my sister

Deathwish

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Keena_Ironweaver
I play rather often, though I have no usual time schedule since I could be on any time of the day. (Really, it could be during the day or really late at night.) If you see me, you could hop in a game with me if you'd like. (Chances are, I might be recording in case something funny or epic happens.) If I see you on, I might join to back you up. (If we're on different teams, I'll either avoid attacking you or will target you specifically. Kinda depends on what's going on. Squidbanging's one way to make me stop attacking, but if you do so then attack me anyways on purpose, I won't hold back.) My squid's name is Deathwish too, so it's easier to remember.

Hannah

Inkling
NNID
hfortney
I've been a member of squidboards for a while but I'm not very active. Welcome! I'd love to play! My NNID is hfortney. :)

Feel free to PM me if you wanna talk Sploon.

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
I'm new as well and I play everyday because I'm obsessed with Splatoon xP you can add me at cheridesu ^^ looking forward to playing with ya! Anyone can add me, just tell me your NNIDs

NNID
lila102223
I play pretty often. I would like to play with you any chance I could! Add me?
NNID: lila102223

Bluezinga

Inkling
NNID
bluezinga007
I am an A+ level 50 charger player, My Nintendo ID is bluezinga007 looking foreword to playing! :)

Josiah1001

Inkling
NNID
Josiah1217
Added everybody! I'll be on way more often now, so I look forward to playing with all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom