Im new here :/

takomaki

Inkling
NNID
takomaki
Whats up guys? I joined this place hoping to learn some things about the game. Hopefully this website can help me get better at the game

pixelatedcody

[S+99] Octoshot {AKA Pixel]
NNID
cncody
Welcome to the boards!

There's helpful guides ( some a bit outdated) http://squidboards.com/guides/
as well as sections of the site you can check for discussion on improving your squid skills. just poke around!

:)

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Welcome aboard! If you want to get better at Splatoon, this is the place :P

(Ace)

Inkling
NNID
Levi246
Wassup bro. Im new as well. Came here to learn some new things as well. Currently sitting at S and struggling to improve past it.

takomaki

Inkling
NNID
takomaki
Wassup bro. Im new as well. Came here to learn some new things as well. Currently sitting at S and struggling to improve past it.
I'm at S rank too. I'm not even trying to get to S + , I'm just trying to stay in S.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I paid money to go "premium", partly to support the forum but mostly to remove the annoying ads :P

(Ace)

Inkling
NNID
Levi246
Were do you get the main weapon icons. Ive been searching for them but cant find them?

(Ace)

Inkling
NNID
Levi246
I'm at S rank too. I'm not even trying to get to S + , I'm just trying to stay in S.
I'm toying with the idea of playing competitively and to do that i will need to get better. I'm not a bad player but I'm not quiet at the skill and knowledge level to do so if i choose to.

Noivian

Inkling
NNID
NovaOmiri
I've recently slipped into B rank, which sucks because I was in A- and B is a trench right now... at least for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom