I'm New Here..

NNID
I-R-Y.4
Hey! I joined Squidboards today because I was watching 2dos's stream of Splatoon and he was in a clan so it inspired me to join one. I really enjoy Splatoon, I've had the game since last Christmas (and the Wii U) and did not think I'd become so fond of it. I even began speedrunning the story mode, haha. I am here to learn more about techniques for the game along with making friends in the process. Thanks for having me!

NESS☆OctoCece

Inkling
NNID
Fluffy2b
Hello! You can add me and we can play sometime my NNID is Fluffy2b or you could give me yours?

NNID
I-R-Y.4
Hey! Thanks for all the welcoming messages! I'm glad to be here and I definitely have to explore the site more.

EBJustin

Full Squid
NNID
EBJustin
Welcome to the forum @infamousRedYoshi! 2dos is definitely a known face in the community. His gameplay is pretty good. I hope to bring my clan onto the boards once summer hits and maybe get us into some scrims and tournaments as we develop. I'm new to the forum, but not the forum software nor Splatoon itself. Been playing Splatoon since October very consistently and I honestly enjoy the game very much. If you want to learn more techniques, browse around the forum for more information. You can also ask me questions if you wish, I'm quite friendly and I should know a thing or two about the game. Anyways, have a good day and see you around! :P

NNID
I-R-Y.4
Welcome to the forum @infamousRedYoshi! 2dos is definitely a known face in the community. His gameplay is pretty good. I hope to bring my clan onto the boards once summer hits and maybe get us into some scrims and tournaments as we develop. I'm new to the forum, but not the forum software nor Splatoon itself. Been playing Splatoon since October very consistently and I honestly enjoy the game very much. If you want to learn more techniques, browse around the forum for more information. You can also ask me questions if you wish, I'm quite friendly and I should know a thing or two about the game. Anyways, have a good day and see you around! :p
Haha, awesome! Thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom