• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'm new to the boards!

BrownJacketBoy

Inkling
NNID
heroiczach
The name's Zachary!
I'm the new squid of the boards, and i'm also the old Mayor of Fairtown in New Leaf, (Which was back in 2013.)
i hope i play with you guys online...also, here's my backstory how i got Splatoon...:
In Super Mario Maker, there was a level based on Splatoon and i cleared that level then i gave the Level Creator a Star.
I was inspired to order Splatoon from eBay, so i ordered it and when it came...i opened up the package and finally
i opened the Wii U Disc Case and i popped the disc inside the Wii U to play Splatoon, That game made me so special...
i couldn't stop playing it, Turf Wars was pretty challenging for me...so i tried to buy a Powerful Weapon from the Weapon Shop, oh yeah! i remembered, i was playing hero mode to save the Great Zapfish, it had 27 levels.
and i had to beat them in order to save the Great Zapfish...I defeated the Final Boss DJ Octavian, it turns out he was behind the Octoling Invasion...Anyways, that's all for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom