I'm out of date with the current state of comp

SidoGhast

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8467-3720-9894
after playing comp less and not following anything for about two weeks, i dont know much about whats going on rn. has anything happened since february started thats noteworthy?

Snikerop

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/him
Hm. Nothing immediately comes to mind since the start of February. I don't recall any super notable tournament results or notable shifts in the meta.

Closest thing is that Melon (very good JP player is an understatement) achieved the first 5K XP today.

EverGreen

Inkling
432 Scallion Ave Apt. 5A, Flounder Heights
Switch Friend Code
SW-3324-8584-6998
Well the midseason patch dropped and it's received mostly negative feedback aside from a few aspects:

Forge Pro is FINALLY 200p.
vDynamo is finally seeing some use after getting the same buff Roller and Carbon got a season ago.

Here's the big takeaway:
All prominent Cooler options got a points for special nerf... except Pencil.

Loctos

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-0079-7397-7401
The state the game is in rn can basically be summed up as still having lots of variety for frontlines bc pencil but people are remembering how dumb zooka is

DoubleDrewski

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5697-8390-4502
Definitely in transition. For a while we had that “everyone is confused” meta and imo that was great, but I think the only reason zooka stopped being big was because people wanted it to not be a big thing. But now that the horrors of the prior zooka meta have worn off, people are hopping back on board because, let’s be real, nothing really changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom