• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'm punished far more for losing than rewarded for winning!!?

Kirby Phelps (PK)

Full Squid
NNID
PKGaming
I tried out Squad Battle for the first time with three total people on my team. We went up against another three member team and won. As a reward, I received only 2 points to my rank of B-. Then we battled another three member team but lost. This time however, I lost 10 points!!? What!? What kind of sense does that make!!? At first I thought maybe you'll only win or lose points by a small amount sense it's Squad Battle and both teams will probably be more coordinated. But it's ridiculous if they punish you THIS much for losing and barely give you a thing for winning. I've heard rank has something to do with it and our team consisted of me, a C+, and an S+. But we were going up against As, B+s, and other Ss. Sometimes we'd even go against a team of 4 filled with Ss and when we'd of course lose, I'd still lose by 10 or 8. What gives!?

crunchgames

Inkling Cadet
NNID
crunchgames
If you are against an S rank, you should only lose a small amount of points like 6 or 4, where did you come in the leaderboards? If you don't put in the work you will be carried by the A and S, it's also because of the S rank on your team, I'm not sure, but I'm guessing he did most of the work, therefor you get 2 points. This point system really sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom