• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

In need of a B rank player

Smurfwarriorking

Full Squid
NNID
Smurfwarriorking
My clan elemental knights are looking for one more player atm to make us up to 20 active players, all B rank and C rank players are accepted as long as you are active and can use discord, reply here if you want to join and i'll give you the link

PunctualGuy

Inkling
Hey there! I'm interested in joining your squad. I'm currently B rank (used to be A-, but sadly I've fallen from grace!).

Before I join your squad though, I'd like to know a little bit more about it. Would you consider yourselves competitive? I'm not super competitive myself, but I'm looking to improve my skills, both individual and team, and possibly enter tournaments in the future. And clearly, I need a team of somewhat experienced players to get me to that point, or are at least willing to learn along with me. Also, a relatively mature (not that I don't mind joking around, just to know where the line ends) and friendly environment is important to me.

Get back to me ASAP so we can make something happen. Thanks!

RNGDKNG

Inkling
NNID
BigBrownGuy
Hey Lightning luigi join our discord chat to find out a little more about how we run things. We plan to stay small (as in 20 members or so) while growing as a team. So far we have been doing scrims with other teams to try to get better be we keep getting paired with s ranks. If you can a lot of our members are in right now.

https://discord.gg/0lOiV1VyCnHYza5E

Smurfwarriorking

Full Squid
NNID
Smurfwarriorking
We are slightly competitive atm, we are very new so in no way tournament ready yet but one day once we have all improved as i team i hope to do so, atm we scrim with other clans as often as we can and your talents would be much appreciated there. We all strive to have fun and improve together. I consider us extremely friendly and we all get along well, we are also mature for the most part but like to have a laugh, jump on this discord if you want to join i'd love to see you on https://discord.gg/0lOiV1VyCnG6k57F

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom