In Need of Assistance

Splat Tim

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Nickyrulez
I've been on this winning and losing streak for about two days now and It's ludicrous! I've been on this grueling journey to become a level 50, but at this rate, I'm at a roadblock. So, I'm in dire need of assistance and would like to know if three people can please do so. If I'm going to receive this help, I'll need those people to have a rank of either A+ or higher.

Main Weapons: :wst_shot_gravity00:and the Octoshot Replica.

Level: 48

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
That's pretty vague. I mean, you'll get to 50 no matter what just by playing the game, it's slow going no matter how much you win. Are you asking for ranked help or what? What's the problem exactly?

Splat Tim

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Nickyrulez
I'm asking for ranked help because...

1) I keep getting splatted.
2) I want to get the Legendary Cap that you get at level 50

I was wondering if I can pair up with some people so that I can get back on a winning streak. I don't really care if I lose my rank though because you don't keep your rank forever. It keeps going up and down as you play and It's pointless. As for level 50, you'll be that level indefinitely and you don't lose it. That's why I really want to get up to it.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
If you're 48, you're not that far off anyway, don't need to do anything special. Just keep playing the game. Same goes for getting splatted.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I don't know how many points you have already, but from 48 it'll take 1,416 points to reach 50. Even if you win every single match that's still several hundred matches, so it's going to be a while.

seakingtheonixpected

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kathrynmc92
I'm at 263/696.
Assuming you got knockouts every single game you could get to level 50 in 116 games. Of course if you got knockout out every single game it would take about 577 games, so it's going to be a while no matter what.

Splat Tim

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Nickyrulez
It's worth it though. At least I get to keep the level instead of losing it like a rank. That's why I don't care what rank I get anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom