In search of a Semi-Competitive Squad!

Iviesi

Inkling
NNID
Iviesyllis
After starting out in an all-competitive squad, the members were a little too negative for me- I'm looking for a squad that is able to look on the bright sides of things, yet have good judgement.

I am part of two casual squads, mostly to kill time and spend time with people I wouldn't leave for competitive.

Some info:
Name: Ivie
Main(s): Various shooters, including all of the :wst_shot_normal00:& :wst_shot_precision00: series; occasionally the :wst_shot_expert01:.
Weapons I'm learning/working on: :wst_charge_normalscp00:, :wst_charge_light00: & Tri-Slosher.

If there is a squad who would be interested in a potential new member, I'd be glad to join- I try to take criticism well and use it to improve, and although I'm not the best, I work hard to get near it.
Thank you for reading :p

Tate98

Inkling
I
After starting out in an all-competitive squad, the members were a little too negative for me- I'm looking for a squad that is able to look on the bright sides of things, yet have good judgement.

I am part of two casual squads, mostly to kill time and spend time with people I wouldn't leave for competitive.

Some info:
Main(s): Various shooters, including all of the :wst_shot_normal00:& :wst_shot_precision00: series; occasionally the :wst_shot_expert01:.
Weapons I'm learning/working on: :wst_charge_normalscp00:, :wst_charge_light00: & Tri-Slosher.

If there is a squad who would be interested in a potential new member, I'd be glad to join- I try to take criticism well and use it to improve, and although I'm not the best, I work hard to get near it.
I'm interested in joining a squad.

Ice-Freezin

Full Squid
NNID
Happydude505
My clan is the clan you are looking for, we are semi competitive however pretty much everyone is S or S+. I am about to write my next clan recruitment post so if you want more information check my latest recruit post (If it is up).
If you already want to join, comment here and friend me (NNID: Happydude505)

Tate98

Inkling
My clan is the clan you are looking for, we are semi competitive however pretty much everyone is S or S+. I am about to write my next clan recruitment post so if you want more information check my latest recruit post (If it is up).
If you already want to join, comment here and friend me (NNID: Happydude505)
I'm definitely interested in joining. My NNID is kmiller3. I tried adding you to my friend list.

Ice-Freezin

Full Squid
NNID
Happydude505
Ok i just added you, right here tell me your Mains,Timezone and Rank.

Last edited:

Protege

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lulzy16
Switch Friend Code
SW-4410-4786-4028

Some info:

If you're interested in joining, I may have a team for you. We're a new team looking for talent with the ability to joke around and have a few laughs as well as the occasional custom game mode. If you're interested, shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to get back to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom