in search of squad

Parakeet

Inkling
NNID
raptorfeathers
I'm Keets and I'm looking for a squad! Right now I'm sitting right between B-B+ (been fluctuating for a week now) and I have an affinity for the E-Liter 3k. On maps where I have a difficult time sniping, though, I can swap to my n-zap '89 and squid right into the fray.

Just looking for people who might wanna team up on weekday afternoons and weekend evenings? I run on EST, meaning im normally playing 3-5ish monday-friday, then 8-10ish friday-sunday with of course, more sporadic times in between. I'm chill with giving out my number or my skype if you wanna ask more!

Mykbrian

Inkster Jr.
I'm Keets and I'm looking for a squad! Right now I'm sitting right between B-B+ (been fluctuating for a week now) and I have an affinity for the E-Liter 3k. On maps where I have a difficult time sniping, though, I can swap to my n-zap '89 and squid right into the fray.

Just looking for people who might wanna team up on weekday afternoons and weekend evenings? I run on EST, meaning im normally playing 3-5ish monday-friday, then 8-10ish friday-sunday with of course, more sporadic times in between. I'm chill with giving out my number or my skype if you wanna ask more!
My team New Squids on the Block (NSB) are looking for a e-liter but we only are looking at S - S+ players but when you increase in rank contact my skype (mykbrian13) and i will ask you more questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom