• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Indie Games Social Thread

Nap1400

Inkling
NNID
Nap1400
Anyone heard of this game called Crypt of the Necrodancer? I always love it when I see wacky ideas like this. It's a rhythm-based rougelike game where you do typical dungeon crawling stuff while keeping actions in time with the beat of the background music. It came out a couple days ago; I'm looking to get it after school is all done.

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
I tried Fez. Didn't get into it. Ditto Super Meat Boy. I'm weird. I'm not hipster on purpose, I swear. Just...Eh. Shovel Knight was another one. Played it, was like...'Yeah I played stuff like this when I was like 10, yup.'
Dude, Fez is freaking terrible. No idea how anyone likes that game. I completed it and was suffering all throughout. I'm not gonna pretend I'm a big puzzle game player but geez, wasn't my cup of tea.

YesI'mTaco34

Inkling Cadet
NNID
YesImTaco
haven't really played any Indie games other then Castle Crashers and Dust: An Elysian Tail

i but really thinking about getting Shovel Knight and Shantae

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom