1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Ink Beats // RECRUITMENT

Discussion in 'Squid Locator' started by Tofuvia, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Tofuvia

Tofuvia Inkling

NNID:
    GrudgeQueen
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3972-9557-5781
    INK BEATS // OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT
    Thanks for considering Ink Beats to be the clan for you! We are a semi-competitive clan whose main focus is improving our skills, making friends and establishing ourselves as the best clan on the boards. Of course, we have a few rules to go over but it's nothing life-threatening, any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to voice them!

Current Body Count: 7

• We do not have an age restriction, we simply as for maturity.
    • A- in at least one mode and B+ in the others
    • No multi-clanning
    • Voice chat isn't mandatory, but having a Discord is.
    • Show some good sportsmanship, this doesn't mean you have to say GLHF before every match, but don't squidbag or be a sore loser, especially during scrims against other clans. You represent us and we don't wanna look bad.
    • Golden Rule and Common Sense.
    Currently, the server has the Spyke Bot, Dyno, and Tatsumaki. Aside from moderator roles, we have team roles such as Team Callie, Marie, Pearl, and Marina. We are open to suggestions on adding more roles/colors.

Our Discord Server can be found here! Our group on the boards can be found here.
    When you enter please post a picture of your stats from SplatNet! Please n' thank you.

#1 Tofuvia, Nov 29, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    Samuel_1802, Zak98 and Mikaya like this.
  2. Zak98

Zak98 Pro Squid

NNID:
    Virgenmedia66666
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-6728-0895-4580
    Does being 15 really matter? Would join if I was 15 since I have discord, and I am S in every mode

However good luck with the clan, hope you succeed :D

Tofuvia likes this.
  3. Tofuvia

Tofuvia Inkling

NNID:
    GrudgeQueen
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3972-9557-5781
    Would you say the majority of the community is like 13+? I don't want to exclude a massive chunk of players because of it.

Zak98 likes this.
  4. Zak98

Zak98 Pro Squid

NNID:
    Virgenmedia66666
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-6728-0895-4580
    I would say so, however a lot of people use these types of websites under 13, a lot of them are immature whereas they talk **** all the times, you should make a discord chat; however when people want to join the clan you should put them on trial for communication. I've been in clans that do that and it gets quality members

#4 Zak98, Nov 30, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  5. Tofuvia

Tofuvia Inkling

NNID:
    GrudgeQueen
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3972-9557-5781
    Bumping up, adding and updated rules

6. Zak98

Zak98 Pro Squid

NNID:
    Virgenmedia66666
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-6728-0895-4580
    Yeah, that's the best you can do right now; if you want a lot of members but valuable as well