• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ink Beats // RECRUITMENT

Tofuvia

Inkling
NNID
GrudgeQueen
Switch Friend Code
SW-3972-9557-5781
INK BEATS // OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT
Thanks for considering Ink Beats to be the clan for you! We are a semi-competitive clan whose main focus is improving our skills, making friends and establishing ourselves as the best clan on the boards. Of course, we have a few rules to go over but it's nothing life-threatening, any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to voice them!

Current Body Count: 7

• We do not have an age restriction, we simply as for maturity.
  • A- in at least one mode and B+ in the others
  • No multi-clanning
  • Voice chat isn't mandatory, but having a Discord is.
  • Show some good sportsmanship, this doesn't mean you have to say GLHF before every match, but don't squidbag or be a sore loser, especially during scrims against other clans. You represent us and we don't wanna look bad.
  • Golden Rule and Common Sense.
Currently, the server has the Spyke Bot, Dyno, and Tatsumaki. Aside from moderator roles, we have team roles such as Team Callie, Marie, Pearl, and Marina. We are open to suggestions on adding more roles/colors.

Our Discord Server can be found here! Our group on the boards can be found here.
When you enter please post a picture of your stats from SplatNet! Please n' thank you.

Last edited:

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
Does being 15 really matter? Would join if I was 15 since I have discord, and I am S in every mode

However good luck with the clan, hope you succeed :D

Tofuvia

Inkling
NNID
GrudgeQueen
Switch Friend Code
SW-3972-9557-5781
Does being 15 really matter? Would join if I was 15 since I have discord, and I am S in every mode

However good luck with the clan, hope you succeed :D
Would you say the majority of the community is like 13+? I don't want to exclude a massive chunk of players because of it.

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
Would you say the majority of the community is like 13+? I don't want to exclude a massive chunk of players because of it.
I would say so, however a lot of people use these types of websites under 13, a lot of them are immature whereas they talk **** all the times, you should make a discord chat; however when people want to join the clan you should put them on trial for communication. I've been in clans that do that and it gets quality members

Last edited:

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
  • We do not have an age restriction, we simply as for maturity.
Yeah, that's the best you can do right now; if you want a lot of members but valuable as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom