• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ink Nation looking for players

Sly Gaming

Inkling
NNID
Hunterrrrr
Hi guys I know this says Sly Gaming but the team name has recently changed to Ink Nation. We're sort of new being about a couple months old but we are currently looking for players. We are currently are participating in our first tournament the INKnado Grand Prix and have started out pretty well. I feel like we don't have enough players so we're looking for people from rank A to S+. I would like for you to have discord but it's not required. We also have access to scrimmaging the bigger teams such as SquidsNextDoor, Chimera, Black Paper, and all of them. We're looking to get serious so if anyone is interested please feel free to comment and let me know :)

Inkling
NNID
I'm interested for signing up! I will reply when possible, but just in case you need it I'm S 42, my main NNID is "349890", but I also have another S rank alt account whose NNID is "loading9055"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom