Ink-oming: Moray Towers

eboyblue3

Inkling
NNID
eboyblue3
Gee you guys are slow.

Moray Towers will be available July 10th at 7 PM PT!

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Yay, a new map! Quite interested to see how this one turns out to be.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Well this certainly looks rather interesting. I've been kinda wanting a more vertical map in Splatoon for a while, and it looks like I'll be getting my wish soon.
As for the stage itself, it looks like fun, though it may be a bit too easy to defend your half (mostly worrying about Tower Control here), but I'm looking forward to trying this out tomorrow night.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Man, and I have a party tomorrow, followed by a wedding I need to attend over the weekend, meaning I can't actually play those three days.

Ah well, when I come back I'll see just how epic it is. And just how badly one can get vertigo here.

EDIT: Okay, let me clarify that. I'll be able to get in some gameplay tomorrow if I wake up early enough, but since the party starts at 7 PM I'll have to jet after that.

Last edited:

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'm a bit afraid of the efficiency of the E-Liter 3K here. Worst case scenario, it becomes a shooting gallery for them :confused:

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
Am I the only one who hates the map so far? It's so linear.....and it seems to be literal heaven for Chargers. I'm the guy who likes to invade enemy territory a lot, and this stage highly discourages it.

NNID
coneyislandking
About time we get a new map. I'm surprised it was Moray Towers though. i was so sure that the next map would be Camp Triggerfish. Nevertheless towers looks great

Howl7

Pro Squid
Am I the only one who hates the map so far? It's so linear.....and it seems to be literal heaven for Chargers. I'm the guy who likes to invade enemy territory a lot, and this stage highly discourages it.
Think of it as a new challenge! :)

About time we get a new map. I'm surprised it was Moray Towers though. i was so sure that the next map would be Camp Triggerfish. Nevertheless towers looks great
The Threehouse announced it as an upcoming map in the Tower Control Live, anyway i look for Camp Triggerfish a lot, i hope it will be the next! ^^

Last edited:

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Now this looks like a map that could use some ink rails. Are the opposing bases at equal elevation? It doesn't look like it from the picture, but then the picture is kinda Escher-esque, so difficult to judge. In any case, this map looks like it could be tricky for those of us who use weapons with poor range - maybe time to pick up the charger...

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
Here's some gameplay (starting at 47:55):

I like the visual style of this one a lot, but I can't begin to guess how it will feel to play.

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
Wow, I'm really surprised this comes earlier than Camp Triggerfish. Didn't think they would release the Camp as final map.
I'm looking forward to playing Moray Towers^^

Purge

Inkling
I'm imagining a LOT of people will switch to E Liters when this releases. Time to see who masters the use of all those cover spots first!

I know I'll be switching to it c;

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Man, and I was hoping they'd release it yesterday at 10, not tonight before I have that wedding to attend!

Oh well, I'll try to catch it afterwards. Looks to be an interesting map!

Ultimate Mayhem

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MechanicalDoom
I think this stage looks really cool. I especially like the background with the moving cars. It makes it more believable.

eboyblue3

Inkling
NNID
eboyblue3
Are the opposing bases at equal elevation? It doesn't look like it from the picture, but then the picture is kinda Escher-esque, so difficult to judge.
They are; Splatoon maps are symmetrical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom