• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ink or Sink Tournament! v.1.1b Final Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protom

Pro Squid
Hi guys. While i'm still swimming through data collecting (SEND ME PICS DAMMIT) and analyzing/ recording them all (WHY YOU SO BLURRY!?!?), I'd like to drop a neat little fact:

All but 3 weapons so far released have been used at least once in this tourney. The 3 weapons that have not been used once from what I have gathered are:
Custom Splattershot Jr.
Rapid Blaster Deco
New Squiffer

Having that kind of diversity is awesome!!
Now excuse me while I return to google spreadsheets hell..

~Protom

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
My opponent wanted to change the time of our loser's round 1 match last minute because one of his team members couldn't be there, now some of my team members might not be able to make it because of this last minute change by my opponent. Is my team going to be disqualified because of this?

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
My opponent wanted to change the time of our loser's round 1 match last minute because one of his team members couldn't be there, now some of my team members might not be able to make it because of this last minute change by my opponent. Is my team going to be disqualified because of this?
You can play a 3v3 game if there's still time now

Math

Pro Squid
NNID
BigPenguini
consider downsizing to 3v3 if you have no other options. we haven't had to deal with deadlines yet, so we'll try to figure out a solution that doesn't piss everyone off

Mr.HawK

The Artist
I mean coming from a group with multiple teams if we eventually go up against eachother i assure you it will be a no holds barred match. we dont mind absolutely destroying eachother

(COUGH spades COUGH)

its the same mentality any of us will use when in a tournament setting

Attachments

CoconutTank

Senior Squid
Hi guys. While i'm still swimming through data collecting (SEND ME PICS DAMMIT) and analyzing/ recording them all (WHY YOU SO BLURRY!?!?), I'd like to drop a neat little fact:

All but 3 weapons so far released have been used at least once in this tourney. The 3 weapons that have not been used once from what I have gathered are:
Custom Splattershot Jr.
Rapid Blaster Deco
New Squiffer

Having that kind of diversity is awesome!!
Now excuse me while I return to google spreadsheets hell..

~Protom
Wow that neglected weapon detail is interesting (also aaaaaargh freaking highlighter yellow color). I can sort of understand the Custom Splattershot Jr not being popular, but I would think New Squiffer and Rapid Blaster Deco are better than the Classic Squiffer and the normal Rapid Blaster. Bubbler is probably the common factor here, though I would think Inkzooka and Suction Bomb Rush are better at removing enemies and/or taking zones.

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
The two squiffers are basically interchangeable depending on the map and game mode. For instance, I actually used the New Squiffer in one of our games that got thrown out because of a disconnect.

Rapid blaster is just trash tho.

Power

Inkling Commander
Just want to say ggs to Dash team for making the 2-0 comeback. Learned a lot about my team and it's flaws so now we have a lot of stuff to work on for the next event. Best of luck in future rounds!

ssupermario92

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ssupermario92
The two squiffers are basically interchangeable depending on the map and game mode. For instance, I actually used the New Squiffer in one of our games that got thrown out because of a disconnect.

Rapid blaster is just trash tho.
I don't think so tim.

Most of the time yeah. But, when The Tower Control portion of the tournament starts, im gonna expect lots of it

Symph

Full Squid
NNID
Symphonia46
Sorry about the Squid Squad Spades vs Squid Club images being broken. You can view them here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom