• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ink or Sink Tournament! v.1.1b Final Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta
Squid Squad Triangle 3-0 vs A-Team

Game 1:

Game 2:

Game 3:
Missed picture but A-Team confirms Triangle win. Played on Triggerfish.

GGs

Forstride

Inkling
NNID
Forstride
Team Inquiry beat Dynamite 3 - 0 in Losers Round 1.

First Game:

Second Game:

Third Game:

Last edited:

Cynda

Inkster Jr.
NNID
UltraPyrus
Octo Valley Rejects wins vs Sprayze Blue 3-0. We had to 3v3 due to spr's last not showing up.

GGs.
We were given permission to rotate subs:
[9:15:09 PM] Math: we know you don't want members left out
[9:15:28 PM] Math: so we'll have you play a 3v3 with the team of 4 having unlimited subs between the 4 of you.

Burritoburger

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Burritoburger
And with that, it looks like Sprayze is completely eliminated.

Good game to everyone who's made it so far! I can't wait to see who comes out on top.
Have fun with the rest of the tourney!

EDIT: Also, apologies to the teams we had complications with. We know a lot of problems were caused and I'm glad we could come to some agreements.

Typhlosion09

Pro Squid
NNID
Typhlosion09
Rainmaker has been announced for Friday 7:00pm PST! Although it would be awesome to see from a spectators perspective, is it safe to assume that rainmaker will not be played in the tournament at all?

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Rainmaker has been announced for Friday 7:00pm PST! Although it would be awesome to see from a spectators perspective, is it safe to assume that rainmaker will not be played in the tournament at all?
Uh, yeah. I think it's safe to assume that it will not be played...but I can't say for sure, I'm not a TO :P

RocketClauncher

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RocketClauncher
It most likely won't be played, just because nobody will have experience with it. But I guess we'll see how competitive it is tomorrow!

RocketClauncher

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RocketClauncher
Wii Elite Clan, Nsquared, Champi Bros, Suicide Squad, Paradox, Duck n cover, yDamite, Superjuarri, Inklamar, Modern Splatfare you all should have completed your matches yesterday. Please let me or the other TO's know what happened and if there was any effort to set up a match. I'll be contacting you all individually later to check, but if the matches aren't completed by tonight there will be DQ's where needed.

http://inkorsink.challonge.com/InkorSinkTestfireI

Symph

Full Squid
NNID
Symphonia46
Is it alright if I could add another member to the Squid Squad Spades roster?

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Wii Elite Clan, Nsquared, Champi Bros, Suicide Squad, Paradox, Duck n cover, yDamite, Superjuarri, Inklamar, Modern Splatfare you all should have completed your matches yesterday. Please let me or the other TO's know what happened and if there was any effort to set up a match. I'll be contacting you all individually later to check, but if the matches aren't completed by tonight there will be DQ's where needed.

Ours is done. 3-1 vs Champi bros. Oh btw it's squidicide. :) I plan on showing our footage tomorrow :) Pics were sent.

BlueDan

Inkling
NNID
DanSyor
TSS vs CB: TSS wins 3-1.

We had to contact Math to be sure of doing the right thing with this game + he took some time to answer so we had to schedule for the next day to complete the set.

We first did a test match to test the connection of our players. As Roro aka Sucre.R dc'd right at the beginning we agreed on doing a 3v3.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
TSS vs CB: TSS wins 3-1.

We had to contact Math to be sure of doing the right thing with this game + he took some time to answer so we had to schedule for the next day to complete the set.

We first did a test match to test the connection of our players. As Roro aka Sucre.R dc'd right at the beginning we agreed on doing a 3v3.
Good Games. :)

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Remember you can always contact one of the TO's if you have any questions.

These are their skypes:
RoyLee: live:rpreator0520
Protom: tomalaw2
Math: freqachu
Rocket: RocketCLauncher
Power: theoriginalballr
Hank: skypewithhank

Thanks!

Alecat

Full Squid
NNID
alecatmew

Hi RocketClauncher,
Teams Duck'n'Cover and Paradox attempted to schedule a match on Saturday 8th and and Sunday 9th, no suitable time could be found for either team. I let Paradox know my team's available times for the following weekdays however due to wildly different time zones it looked impossible to set up a match.

I have contacted Paradox and requested if they will be available to play in approx 24 hours time (outside of your deadline time) as this is the only time that I feel will be compatible for our teams. They need to field team availability still. If we can arrange that match both teams will seek to contact Alliance Rainbow for losers' round 2 so that the match can be played as immediately as possible after the conclusion of our losers' round 1 match.

Lack of communication during the week was my fault and if necessary I am willing to take a DQ for DnC if deemed necessary.

GameGalaxy64

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlareFusion
Hi RocketClauncher,
Teams Duck'n'Cover and Paradox attempted to schedule a match on Saturday 8th and and Sunday 9th, no suitable time could be found for either team. I let Paradox know my team's available times for the following weekdays however due to wildly different time zones it looked impossible to set up a match.

I have contacted Paradox and requested if they will be available to play in approx 24 hours time (outside of your deadline time) as this is the only time that I feel will be compatible for our teams. They need to field team availability still. If we can arrange that match both teams will seek to contact Alliance Rainbow for losers' round 2 so that the match can be played as immediately as possible after the conclusion of our losers' round 1 match.

Lack of communication during the week was my fault and if necessary I am willing to take a DQ for DnC if deemed necessary.
Is it possible for you to play during the middle of the night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom