• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ink or Sink Tournament! v.1.1b Final Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alecat

Full Squid
NNID
alecatmew
My team can probably be a bit more flexible from 10 hours from now onwards, as it'll be the weekend and waking up at strange hours may be an option. We want to see the TOs thoughts before we resort to strange hours for a match, as if the TOs wish to enforce disqualifications I don't want to arrange for a 4am match then have to call it off.

RocketClauncher

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RocketClauncher
Hi RocketClauncher,
Teams Duck'n'Cover and Paradox attempted to schedule a match on Saturday 8th and and Sunday 9th, no suitable time could be found for either team. I let Paradox know my team's available times for the following weekdays however due to wildly different time zones it looked impossible to set up a match.

I have contacted Paradox and requested if they will be available to play in approx 24 hours time (outside of your deadline time) as this is the only time that I feel will be compatible for our teams. They need to field team availability still. If we can arrange that match both teams will seek to contact Alliance Rainbow for losers' round 2 so that the match can be played as immediately as possible after the conclusion of our losers' round 1 match.

Lack of communication during the week was my fault and if necessary I am willing to take a DQ for DnC if deemed necessary.
Any luck contacting them? Have to make a decision in the next hour or so so please let me know.

Mr.HawK

The Artist
Keep in mind that it is winner's round 1, which I think means it is Turf War.
tbh aerospray is great for this mode but just because its better at covering turf than most weapons doesnt mean it should be the "go to" weapon in turf war. I feel like the aerospray has some more qualities that people may overlook when it comes to other modes. I dunno :p

Protom

Pro Squid
Keep in mind that it is winner's round 1, which I think means it is Turf War.
Correct. Statistics for Winners Round 2 and losers Round 1 (all splat zones) will be ready the quicker people send me as many pics as they can. From taking a glance at what I have so far for that mode, I can say expect tentateks, gallons, dynamos, e-liters and dual squelchers on top ;)
~Protom

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
tbh aerospray is great for this mode but just because its better at covering turf than most weapons doesnt mean it should be the "go to" weapon in turf war. I feel like the aerospray has some more qualities that people may overlook when it comes to other modes. I dunno :p
I never said anything about the weapon. I was just being objective and said to keep the statistics in mind since it was turf War and not Splat Zones. ;) We actually have an aerospray player on our squad. He is new and still needs work, but... yeah haha.

Protom

Pro Squid
For those who can't view the statistics correctly, here a quick rundown:

Weapon Usage (Top 10)
1. Splattershot Jr. (11.5%)
2. Tentatek Splattershot (10.1%)
3. Krak-On Splat Roller (7.6%)
3. Aerospray RG (7.6%)
5. Dual Squelcher (5.2%)
6. Aerospray MG (4.8%)
7. Dynamo Roller (4.2%)
8. .52 Gal (3.6%)