• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ink or Sink Tournament! v.1.1b Final Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protox

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ProtoxFox
Dash gets a free win because someone on my team went behind everyone on our team and gave them a free win, shoutouts to @—ΙИFΛΜØUS
also shoutouts to shadow for literally being the only one to not ignore me

GameRo247

Inkling
NNID
GameRo247
Since yesterday we've been trying to play with SND Y and they didn't reply. Today they did and we settled on 3p.m. EST and we started playing the match and we won the first 2 matches and then they asked can we play later because everyone on the team had to go but we won't have enough available members later and we have already started the match. They have very bad organizing

Last edited:

Las7

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Las7man
I wish there was spectator options in Splatoon and Wii U had an easy way to post edited videos of recorded matches to Youtube.

MaikoRules

Full Squid
NNID
MaikoRules
The fact that matches like that can make people react like the way you two did makes me so happy :D
both of us are trying to better learn the meta so I showed him Dude's channel. this tournament is fantastic; we're learning so much.
i think that last round just made us splatoon super fans :P

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
GG's to SS-S
Great team, taught us a lot about ourselves. I need to handle myself better under nerves, and be a pillar when the team needs one. We'll be back in one form or another.
Again GG's

edit: can we get some LAN weeklies already? I want to participate in more tournaments x)
EVERYBODY SHOUT TO YOU COMMUNITY LEADERS TO GET SOME WEEKLIES STARTED

Mr.HawK

The Artist
GG's to SS-S
Great team, taught us a lot about ourselves. I need to handle myself better under nerves, and be a pillar when the team needs one. We'll be back in one form or another.
Again GG's

edit: can we get some LAN weeklies already? I want to participate in more tournaments x)
EVERYBODY SHOUT TO YOU COMMUNITY LEADERS TO GET SOME WEEKLIES STARTED
You guys were awesome, YOU ESPECIALLY! walking into the enemy's base without a care in the world, you guys got guts. But yeah GG's all around!

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
Squiddernauts Omega beat Squiddernauts Beta in a super close set.

Beta won game 1 on walleye 9 to 11

Game 2 on Port Mackerel, omega wins in a fairly deadlocked match that went to time

Game 3 on Blackbelly, beta took the tower all the way to 4, then Omega got a team wipe (with 1 suction bomb smh) and took it all the way back, getting another wipe near the end to seal the deal.

Game 4, salty runback to Blackbelly, 100-0 beta

Game 5 on Urchin Underpass, beta takes it to ~45 before omega gets another comeback, taking it all the way back

I don't have pictures, but here's the stream archive: http://www.twitch.tv/squiddernauts/v/10942372

GGs, Omega

Also that charger on beta was lookin pretty crisp kappa

Last edited:

Symph

Full Squid
NNID
Symphonia46
Squid Squad Spades win against Green Team 3-1.
Apologies to GT for the DCs that happened.

Bans started by Spades:

Match 1:
Blackbelly, Underpass and Saltspray, Arrowana
Match 2:
Moray, Arrowana, and Blackbelly
Match 3:
Kelp Dome, Saltspray, and Triggerfish
Match 4:
Moray, Arrowana, and Blackbelly

Xie

Inkling
NNID
xie-san
Hello, my team (イカ部) is paired up with team "In the Ink" this round, but neither team can play in the mornings in the recent days, which means we haven't been able to set up a match at all because one of us is in JST and the other is in PST. What do we do in a situation like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom