• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ink or Sink Tournament! v.1.1b Final Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alecat

Full Squid
NNID
alecatmew
So Duck and Cover and Paradox tried to get a match together and failed. I leave the fate of our teams up to the TO.

We can provide chat logs if required.

Ellocus

Senior Squid
NNID
rebellocus
Squid Squad Diamonds 0 - 3 Imperious 2

Good Games, you got us on the back foot from the start. Good luck in your next matches.

Picture quality was too sharp, so I pixelated it to childproof it.

SS-D vs IM2 1b.jpg

SS-D vs IM2 2b.jpg

SS-D vs IM2 3b.jpg

RocketClauncher

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RocketClauncher
So Duck and Cover and Paradox tried to get a match together and failed. I leave the fate of our teams up to the TO.

We can provide chat logs if required.
Thank you. Unfortunately the loser's bracket round 1 needed to be completed yesterday. For the purpose of keeping things moving, both teams will be DQ'd.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
sooo if us in the loser's bracket need to be done with losers round 6 by the end of tm. We need everyone to get their matches in and fast :/

Thank you. Unfortunately the loser's bracket round 1 needed to be completed yesterday. For the purpose of keeping things moving, both teams will be DQ'd.
unfortunately I hear from a lot of TO's that this is what needs to be done to keep the schedule on track. Its slightly dif b/c of the whole timezone thing, but still.

Mr.HawK

The Artist
After a cursory glance at that, there's something interesting there: arrowana mall was always banned game one.
Because splat zones on arrowana is actually the hardest map to push back. chargers and rollers on that map have better location options and can keep anyone at bay making it not only impossible to react but also impossible to push. not saying that it cant be done tho

superwildcard

Inkling
NNID
superwildcard
Reporting for Team Superjuarri, it's ok if we got DQ'd, it was near impossible to set up matches. Also, for Team Superwildcard at the moment it has also been difficult to set up matches. The idea for the tourney was cool, but the deadlines and awkwardness of time zones has been a bummer. Maybe a dedicated day for a tourney in the future would be a good idea. The rounds don't take long so a big portion of the tourney could be knocked out in an afternoon and then top cut could be on another day. Just something that I was thinking about. Good luck to all the teams who are dealing with this struggle =D There have been some great matches in this tourney and it has been fun for the most part =]

Kosaki

Pro Squid
NNID
Kosaki-0
DEG Team - Name Subject To Change / 3-0

Strikes :
NSTC : Arowana Mall
DEG™ : Blackbelly Skatepark, Saltspray Rig
NSTC : Urchin Underpass

Game 1 - Walleye Warehouse
Bans : Camp Triggerfish, Port Mackerel, Blackbelly Skatepark

Game 2 - Kelp Dome

Same bans.

Game 3 - Moray Towers

GGs !
Special props to Sendou, really good sniper.

RocketClauncher

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RocketClauncher
Hello, my team (イカ部) is paired up with team "In the Ink" this round, but neither team can play in the mornings in the recent days, which means we haven't been able to set up a match at all because one of us is in JST and the other is in PST. What do we do in a situation like this?
Unortunately due to the inconvenience of time zones, in the ink will be moving on. The match needed to happen and is dragging out the tournament, so hopefully you understand this decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom