• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Ink Resistance

Pierre

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Funfair
I've been wondering about this for such a long time now, and I haven't seen anything about it.

So my question is, what is 1 main of ink resistance in splatoon 2 compared to the main in splatoon 1? If they aren't the same, how many mains and subs does it take to be equal?

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
It's difficult to compare, because the no-Resistance walking speed in enemy ink is much faster in S2 than in S1.

Some videos for comparison:

An S1 inkling with Ink Resistance seems to have the same speed as one with a little less than 1 main of Ink Resistance in S2.

Mr. 9

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
interesting_deal
Does anyone have any info on if/how much ink resistance decreases damage taken and also if it lets you do any swimming in enemy ink (for a short time of course)? I've been wondering about this recently but haven't found any hard numbers.

Pierre

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Funfair
It's difficult to compare, because the no-Resistance walking speed in enemy ink is much faster in S2 than in S1.
Wait, really? I never knew that. I'll be sure to check those videos out when I have time.
Does anyone have any info on if/how much ink resistance decreases damage taken and also if it lets you do any swimming in enemy ink (for a short time of course)? I've been wondering about this recently but haven't found any hard numbers.
I can see once I get a full pure set of gear. I do know, however, that it lets you be in squid form in enemy ink for like a second or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom