Inklamons Recruit Thread

TNS Gaming

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TNS.Gaming
We are looking For 5-20 players that are B-and above, and level 15 and above.
THE FORM
Contact details (Skype, NNID etc.)
  • Time zone (Your time zone, UTC +0 etc.)
  • Operating times (What days/times you're available to play)
  • Region/Language (What region you're from and any extra language info)
  • Preferred role (What weapon types/play-style you like)
  • Skill bracket (From C- to S+, what is your ranked mode skill or your projected skill)
  • Communication (Do you know and use TS3, Skype, Curse etc.)
  • Extra info (What you're looking for from a team, your personality. Get creative)
  • Main weapon
  • Why do you want to join

Last edited:

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
I'll post what I posted in another recruitment thread and elaborate form their

Your age:18

Which weapons you use:
I main the Splattershot jr. I'm proficient with the custom
I secondary the squiffers, haven't decided which one is better yet
I'll play with the tentatek and carbon roller when I'm tired of losing.
Why you want to join: As you can tell by my weapon choices I prefer a support type role, however it's hard for my abilities to be utilized without my teammates understanding I play a support role. Being in a clan will allow me to participate in squad battles with a planned out strategy and real time voice chat. I'm willing to accept the fact that I won't always have the highest kdr, but I think a support role is crucial is winning a majority of matches, especially in the case that we might face off against a team that's entirely high tiers, and everyone's goal is to be the best.

As far as skill goes I'm a pretty good player, I have a history with competitive smash brothers, including pm and some melee. I understand the importance of tech skill and game theory. My tech skill could be improved on and I plan on practicing and improving that. I understand the basics of movement and all that jazz.

What level/rank you are in game: I'm around level 31 ranked B+ I've made it to A- but been knocked down due to my poor playstyle in tower control mode. the support role is crucial in tower control but without voice chat i end up being just a sub par gun. I usually dominate splat zones but lately when i've been home its been tower control mode.

What region of the world you are in: Missouri, US that's central time in case you need to know that.

My skype is SoulFireSeraph, I need a better microphone but my current one works, I'll just have to work on it for the time being. I'm still in high school, but I get out at 11:30 on fridays. That might be something to keep in mind while we schedule things.
My timezone is UTC -5
I'm in High School so I won't be able to play on weekdays till around 3:30 or so. sometimes sooner, but not always. I get out at 11:30 on fridays tho. as far as weekends go I'll be mostly open, as long as I know I should be open.

I live in the U.S. and I speak fluent english.

I've made it to A- rank but have since been knocked down, I'm really not good at carrying my team in tower control mode.

I've only ever used skype and steam call for communication, I would be very willing to learn TS3 if my squad believes it's superior.

I really like the Idea of a support role, it's a role I've always been attracted to and I like to believe I do a good job at it, I'm always chill and I can accept almost anyone for who they are, so you won't see much drama from me. I'm a VERY competitive person, you won't see me slack of because it's just a game or anything like that, when I take something serious, I take it SERIOUS. That being said I won't be too discouraged by loss or constant failure, because after all it IS just a game. I'll have fun making a new group of friends, improving my gaming skills, and kicking some squid butt whether we're on the top of the ladders or we always seem to get the bad end of the stick.

My Skype is SoulFireSeraph My NNID is ToastMiller

TNS Gaming

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TNS.Gaming
I'll post what I posted in another recruitment thread and elaborate form their

My timezone is UTC -5
I'm in High School so I won't be able to play on weekdays till around 3:30 or so. sometimes sooner, but not always. I get out at 11:30 on fridays tho. as far as weekends go I'll be mostly open, as long as I know I should be open.

I live in the U.S. and I speak fluent english.

I've made it to A- rank but have since been knocked down, I'm really not good at carrying my team in tower control mode.

I've only ever used skype and steam call for communication, I would be very willing to learn TS3 if my squad believes it's superior.

I really like the Idea of a support role, it's a role I've always been attracted to and I like to believe I do a good job at it, I'm always chill and I can accept almost anyone for who they are, so you won't see much drama from me. I'm a VERY competitive person, you won't see me slack of because it's just a game or anything like that, when I take something serious, I take it SERIOUS. That being said I won't be too discouraged by loss or constant failure, because after all it IS just a game. I'll have fun making a new group of friends, improving my gaming skills, and kicking some squid butt whether we're on the top of the ladders or we always seem to get the bad end of the stick.

My Skype is SoulFireSeraph My NNID is ToastMiller
Your form registers! just join the squad :)

CookingUtensil

Inkling
NNID
bamboocactus
NNID: BambooCactus
Time Zone: Pacific
Languages: English, Japanese
Main: Shooters
Playstyle: Support, Flanking
Skill Bracket: B+ ~ A+

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom