• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inklamons Recruit Thread

TNS Gaming

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TNS.Gaming
We don't care how many squads you apply for, but if you are accepted into IMM, please try to make us your only squad!
  • Have a reliable connection in-game.
  • Make sure to stay active. You must be available for scrims, theory crafting, and match analysis.
  • Stay positive, and be a team player. This means no mutinies.
  • Be open to change.
  • Once accepted into the team, you must add IMM/ to your mii's name.
  • Be mindful of your own strengths and shortcomings; do not hasten to blame others when you can instead improve yourself.
  • Expertise with weapons is a must. You will most likely have primary roles, but should be comfortable with learning a new weapon for team play.
  • You must be comfortable with critique and have the ability to provide critique. Practicing as a squad requires communication.

SilentKat

Inkling
NNID
shadowbro8
Hey I'd love to join. This would be my one and only squad. The only downside is I'm a rank 11 c+ since I picked up the game just recently. My main idea to be in a squad in would be to learn more about the game and rank up with dedicated people. My nnid is shadowbro8 and my Skype is Silent-kat.

Deltron13

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BigH-D
I would like to join (currently I am putting out multiple applications to multiple squads)
NNID: BigH-D
Mains: dynamo roller (regular), t-tek, and octobrush
Playstyle:varies upon need
Available times: VERY late EST times (11PM-6AM EST is my normal online time)

If you need to know more, simply ask and I will be happy to help with whatever it is you need

Mysterious

Inkling
NNID
Themysterious1
I'd love to join, my shortcoming is again being low rank. It's extremely hard for me to play with little or no communication in my team. This will be my only squad
NNID: Themysterious1
Main weapons: Splattershot pro, forge splattershot pro
Play style: Depends on current need but mainly guerrilla style play
Available Times: Wed- Friday 8:30am-1pm
Saturday 8:30 am -10:30pm
Sunday 12 pm - 6pm
Monday 7pm- 1am
Tuesday 11 am- 8:30 pm
All times in Eastern Time

TNS Gaming

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TNS.Gaming
Yall can apply good, just press join and friend me and the rest of team and in the message tell them I'm apart of the clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom