Inkling eye colours

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
I use green eyes because I wish I had green eyes irl. My actual irl eyes are greyish, which isn't even an option in splatoon. I guess that the blue eyes come the closest, but it's really not the same.

So yeah, I'll just stick with green because green eyes just look so awesome.
Greyish eyes? Honestly, you couldn't have been luckier if you ask me. I'd kill for that.

Magnus0

Pro Squid
Greyish eyes? Honestly, you couldn't have been luckier if you ask me. I'd kill for that.
Upon further inspection, I noticed that my eyes aren´t even ´grey-ish', they're genuinly grey, colorless even. Kinda like this:

I would have sworn that had blue eyes when I was younger though... I guess that it can change over time, maybe...?

Aaaanyway. Pls dun kill meh out of jealousy ._.

Reactions: Ulk

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
Upon further inspection, I noticed that my eyes aren´t even ´grey-ish', they're genuinly grey, colorless even. Kinda like this:

I would have sworn that had blue eyes when I was younger though... I guess that it can change over time, maybe...?

Aaaanyway. Pls dun kill meh out of jealousy ._.
... That's even better. Thanks for rubbing salt in my wounds. But yeah, eyes can be crazy. When I was younger, I had a huge green spot in one of my eyes, which makes sense because most of my family has either blue or green eyes. A decade later and there is nothing left of it.

And I won't promise anything. I've done worse for being less jealous than I am right now.

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
My inkling's eyes used to be blue to match the actual color of my eyes, but I later changed them to yellow because:
1) It looks cooler.
2) In my opinion, an inkling with yellow eyes looks more intimidating in battle than an inkling with adorable blue eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom