• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkling Girl Figmas scheduled for mid-2019 release

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral

Goodsmile finally confirmed their plans to release some squidkids as collectible figures :D

INKredible figmas of the Inkling Girls have arrived!

From the popular video games "Splatoon" and "Splatoon 2" come figmas of the Inkling Girls!

The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
Inkling Girl #1 has a smirking expression, while Inkling Girl #2 has a grinning expression.
Both figmas are included with articulated eye parts allowing you to change the direction they are looking.
A smiling expression is also included, and can be used with either girl by replacing the eyebrows on the face plate.
Splattershot, Splat Dualies, Splat Roller and Burst Bomb weapons are included as optional parts.
Gear from the game, such as the Studio Headphones, the King Flip Mesh and the Knitted Hat is included as well.
Each girl comes with a squid figure matching their corresponding color pair in the games, ink splat effect parts, an ink splat special stand as well as an ink effect sheet, making for a tremendous amount of various included parts.
An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
I've already sent a message to my local anime and gaming goods dealer to let them know I'm preordering.

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
Wow squiboards thanks for the notification like a month late >:U

I'm already on top of this one, lol. Surprisingly, (because I happened to see it on twitter while only partly awake), Good Smile let me order directly. IIRC one usually has to go through a third party with them, unless that's a problem specific to the Sailormoon merch crowd, idk. Either way, I'm preordered XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom