• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[Inkling Open] High Tide Sea Otters looking for members!

NNID
ChrisH1994
Switch Friend Code
SW-4774-3187-2019

So, right now we're trying to get together a team of people who are willing to be a shining star who's willing to push the boundaries of what's humanly possible in a game like this and have a blast doing so.

There are no rank requirements, the only requirement is that you're over 18 and are willing to not just work hard and practice as a team as much as we need, but also be able to be an example and an inspiration for others who might also be trying to become like you.

Even if we lose the Inkling Open and fall flat on our faces, the plan is for this to be turned at some point in the near future into an actual eSports team which also means that any flights or transportation to major tournaments would be covered.

If you're interested at all, contact me via discord or private message. My Discord name is christianhanson1994#5446

I hope to talk with you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom