Inkling Stats Website?

seakingtheonixpected

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kathrynmc92
So supposedly their is a Japanese site where you put in your Nintendo ID and it will give you a breakdown of how you've preformed with each weapon. I can't seem to find it though so I was curious if anyone knows the site.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Quick translation guide:
  • Friend List, tells you who's online and what they're doing. Apparently the button on the left something you can use to try and schedule matches with it, but good luck figuring out how that works - and even if you do your friends probably won't see or understand it.

• Ranking. But not your actual Ranked mode rank, it's some odd scoring system not shown anywhere else: wins^2 / total games played * 10. Resets every Sunday. Left is Turf Wars, right is Ranked. Lists you and your friends, and shows everyone's loadouts (idk if it's just what you used last or use most though).

• Equipment. Shows detailed stats about you: Your actual rank, stuff you last used, and a lifetime log of how much terrain you've inked with every weapon.

• Stage rotation. Note that the times given there are all Japanese, but I'm sure you know the rotation schedule in your time zone by now. The first entry is current and the next two are upcoming. I won't bother listing the map names since they have pictures. Translation of the ranked mode names:
    • ガチエリア = Gachi-area = Splat Zones
    • ガチヤグラ = Gachi-yagura = Tower Control
    • ガチホコ = Gachi-hoko = Rainmaker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom