Inklings Wasting Time Sign-Up

NNID
Kittieskute11037
Hello! We are Inklings Wasting Time, the battling district of Inklings and Octolings Wasting Time! We are a group of four females--Ashley, Corra, Delphia, and Hopey--who play Splatoon. Competitively, sometimes, because we waste time effectively. However, we're all so busy with school and I've been thinking that, for the past few days I've been playing Splatoon, we need to have some new members joining up.

Thus, I, Corra, have been reviving the group from the dead and we now have a Discord channel specifically for these members of Inklings Wasting Time. However, Ash--who will possibly be referred to as Ashley by many--is currently absent due to being rather busy in school and things like that (which is a reason why we need to have members join).

We--meaning I, Corra, actually--have made a Google Form dedicated to anyone who wants to apply. Here's the basic form, and, soon, there's going to be an advanced form. To people who don't know how to fill them out, or want an idea, I have filled out the basic form for your viewing (dis)pleasure and, soon, the advanced form.

Thank you!

*PS: Please specify (in the form) your NNID and your SquidBoards username (and Skype and/or Discord, whichever one you may have). No one else will view the form, and we must know who it is in order to add you later.

Last edited:
NNID
Kittieskute11037
OFFICIAL CAPTAINS:
Ashley (NNID: ashcupcake)
Delphia (NNID: Kittieskute11037)
Corra (NNID: Monochrome_Zi or lostinseax)
Hopey (NNID: CheeseCauseYNot)

OFFICIAL MEMBERS:
Marsh

Last edited:
NNID
Kittieskute11037
WE HAVE RECEIVED A RECRUITMENT FORM THAT ISN'T SIGNED WITH ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THEM. THEY HAVE NOT INCLUDED THEIR NNID, REDDIT, SQUIDBOARDS, OR ANY OTHER WAY WE CAN POSSIBLY CONTACT THEM, NOT EVEN THEIR SKYPE.

If you have submitted the form with your contact details only being Skype, your Time Zone being listed as Pacific US, your choice of weapons being all Splat rollers and Splattershot Jr., and your primary tactic "depending," then we ask of you to message us right away, otherwise we will deny the form.

NNID
Kittieskute11037
This is still open and looking for members~

If you're the person mentioned above, please contact us ASAP. Thank you!

- Corra of IWT

NNID
Kittieskute11037
I realized that the form was somehow taken down so I added a new one, the basic form, which will soon come with an advanced form.

Kivvx

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kivvxnnid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4332-7325-6621
Do you plan to join tournaments and such?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom