• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

INKnado Grand Prix - April 18th.

TeamFaZe

Inkling
NNID
Hunterrrrr
If it's possible could I speak to the creator of the thread, it's urgent

Team Infinity

Inkling
NNID
llbayne
Team Infinity
Discord: Team Infinity
Members:
∞Lindy - Leader
∞Syd
∞Chad
∞Srisky
∞Goodie
∞Zuzu

shudder

Senior Squid
Killer Wails signing up
Captain - kw shudder, NNID - christian1977 (discord - shudder)
kw jesse
kw matt
kw jrock
kw jay
kw raymundo
kw nozomi
kw remarc

Pluto_99

Inkling
NNID
DJBRUH_99
Team SquiDNA
Leader: Jblaze NNID SDNA_jblaze
Co-leader: Star NNID Stargirl114
Mighty NNID johnmanectric
Pluto NNID djbruh_99
Slacker NNID slackert21
I (Pluto) am no longer on this team so please unsign me up I do NOT want to be disqualified for being on 2 teams. I am signing another team up shortly.

Nickfire47

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Nickfire47
Grand Prix implies that this is a race, but actually thanks for the idea

Aelo

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Aelo_NN
Team Name: Nautika

Team being represented by лтκ|Aειο (Aelo_NN)
Members:
лтκ| Lily
лтκ| Sammy
лтκ| Ness
лтκ| Huntress
лтκ| Bran
лтκ| Luifex
лтκ| Shadow

I don't have their NNID right now but I can edit the post later to include them. I will also be awaiting for confirmation to join the Discord server.

Also, is there a chance we might change the team roster before the tourney? I just wanted to confirm that it is possible.
Thanks in advance!

JacobVR

Inkling
To make this happen we will need other people other than players helping out. First off we will need 2 more TOs, maybe more helping out with the organisation of the tournament. We will need a dedicated streamer/commentator that can re-stream matches and help commentate. We will need other commentators to help with the commentating. That just leaves team captains which will sign up as normal players but their will be a check box asking if you would like to or not like to be a captain. You can compete and commentate however the streamer or TOs cannot compete. You can however be a Commentator and TO, and the streamer.

AOS/Rydig

Inkster Jr.
NNID
rydiggity456
To make this happen we will need other people other than players helping out. First off we will need 2 more TOs, maybe more helping out with the organisation of the tournament. We will need a dedicated streamer/commentator that can re-stream matches and help commentate. We will need other commentators to help with the commentating. That just leaves team captains which will sign up as normal players but their will be a check box asking if you would like to or not like to be a captain. You can compete and commentate however the streamer or TOs cannot compete. You can however be a Commentator and TO, and the streamer.
This already started, it's going smoothly so far.

alexdsw3

Inkling
NNID
alexdsw3
Team Infinity
Discord: Team Infinity
Members:
∞Lindy - Leader
∞Syd
∞Chad
∞Srisky
∞Goodie
∞Zuzu
Hey there has been a team named team infinity for many months and you guys are not on it, please change your name so you aren't confused with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom