INKOMING HYPE BOMB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batboo

Inkling
NNID
MV_Holiday_Guy_1
Hey everyone! Does everyone wanna know something upcoming and cool? Something inkredible, something that's hype and not squidding around, well guess what, @iVortex and i are planning something large, and should be released in a few days. I am just generating hype

Batboo

Inkling
NNID
MV_Holiday_Guy_1
This is a very useless thread. Unless you have something to show right now, I do not think it was very appropriate for this thread to be made to hype us up over somethign we have no idea about.
There's a lot to show but it's not all complete yet. @iVortex can confirm this is a big event. this also was to get eveyone curious too. this is just to be aware that something big is happening. we may need squidboards permission though

AnchorTea

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
AnchorageTea
The Competitive Forum seriously needs some rules, to prevent bad threads like these, no offense...

Citrus

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Sylvalum
I honestly don't think a hype thread like this is so bad, if its something big like it appears to be. I cannot wait!

Batboo

Inkling
NNID
MV_Holiday_Guy_1
The Competitive Forum seriously needs some rules, to prevent bad threads like these, no offense...
this thread is not bad, it's just that this thing may need squidboards' permission to happen so this is a warning
You might as well have just dropped whatever your project is on the day that you had it done. I somewhat agree, this is slightly pointless. You're not releasing a trailer for a new Smash Bros character, are you?
no i'm not releasing a smash character

AnchorTea

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
AnchorageTea
this thread is not bad, it's just that this thing may need squidboards' permission to happen so this is a warning
Good luck with that when this thread becomes locked...

At least hint what it is, because you're just announcing something thread-form which would be fine if Squidboards was GameFaqs.

Batboo

Inkling
NNID
MV_Holiday_Guy_1
Threads like this persuad other people to create more similar threads, causing clutter. That is where I am coming from. :)
*persuade and no, it doesnt cause clutter it causes threads that are unecessary

Good luck with that when this thread becomes locked...

At least hint what it is, because you're just announcing something thread-form which would be fine if Squidboards was GameFaqs.
umm can you be a little less salty please? i'm never on squidboards meaning i don't watch these forums so much anyways. still figuring out stuff

Last edited by a moderator:

AnchorTea

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
AnchorageTea
umm can you be a little less salty please? i'm never on squidboards meaning i don't watch these forums so much anyways. still figuring out stuff
Watch out for double posts.

@Captain Norris is correct, threads like these will make people think that useless/dumb threads like this, is allowed. I recommend requesting a lock to this thread before you end up embarrassing yourself even more.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Sorry for being blunt, however. Not my intention at all. But if you wait until something happens, and it is truly big, then it will get hyped on its own. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom