• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkoming Stage: Hammerhead Bridge

Hey there squids and kids! Ready for even more fresh content? Well get on some gear and grab those weapons because we have a stage inkoming: Hammerhead Bridge! Confirmed to be coming earlier today by SplatoonJP, the official Splatoon Japanese Twitter, the stage looks to have some interesting qualities. It looks to be a long and narrow stage with upper platforms connected by mesh bridges and the lower path a wider walkway. Weapons good on uneven turf are likely to do well here.

Based on previous experience here is when the stage is likely to drop today:
  • 7 PM PT (today)
  • 10 PM ET (today)
  • 3 AM in the UK (Friday)
  • 4 AM in Europe (Friday)
Excited for this inkoming tage? Let us know in the comment below and don't forget to stay fresh!

Comments

Ever since I've seen that two-second glimpse of this stage on the latest commercial, I've been hype for it. I wonder what I'll use here: my Roller, my Octobrush or my .52?

Nice stage! I guess this'll be another Sniper's Paradise unless it tops the biggest stage ever, but I'm happy to make anyone Rage with my Dynamo or my other various weapons that make people mad

Last edited:
i haven't been a huge fan of the last 3 maps that have been released. this map of course looks dope but still pictures are always deceiving. that said, i have no idea what weapon i will play on this map. that's kind of exciting for the here and now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom