• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkopolis Food Shack (What Do Inklings Eat?)

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Anyone else genuinely curious on what Inklings eat?

I don't think they'd eat other sea creatures...Maybe they eat some of the same foods we do!

I don't know, what do you guys think?​
I imagine they eat a combination of what real squids eat(including shrimp and other squids if need be) and human food

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
View attachment 2945
I guess they eat curry? :p
Apprently japanese culture is the only culture to survive the demise of humanity and endure into the era of inklings and octolings. go figure. xD

Also someone correct me if I'm wrong but you can see a cafe at the plaza in the game? and maybe even a sushi restaurant???????
Cafes in Japan often serve curry, so since its seen that they eat curry, its reasonable to assume that the cafe in the plaza is based on the Japanese model and also serve coffe, tea, sandwiches, bread pastries, custard pudding, standard stuff like that.... maybe?

warghoul

Inkling Cadet
Luckily they dont eat cat or Judd would of been a goner. I would say it would have to be soft/liquid based food due to their non magical ability to shape-shift. *shrugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom