Inkpool Warriors: join us!

Inkpool

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jimidad
Hi, Inkpool Warriors is a new Splatoon Discord server for casual and competitive players alike. We are currently recruiting new members for our fresh server. No requirements for joining other than you must be active, willing to join vc, and be sociable.

Rank or ability is not an issue. We do not currently have a comp squad as the group is still very fresh, only a few days old, but the aim is to create one as soon as poss.

Our current members are both US and EU based, and play most evenings. If you're looking for pbs, a comp squad or just people to play with on a regular basis, we're what you're looking for.
Hit me up if you're interested, I'll send you an invite.
300px-Tentatek.png

Kiefer

Inkling
NNID
B_Kiefer
Hi, Inkpool Warriors is a new Splatoon Discord server for casual and competitive players alike. We are currently recruiting new members for our fresh server. No requirements for joining other than you must be active, willing to join vc, and be sociable.

Rank or ability is not an issue. We do not currently have a comp squad as the group is still very fresh, only a few days old, but the aim is to create one as soon as poss.

Our current members are both US and EU based, and play most evenings. If you're looking for pbs, a comp squad or just people to play with on a regular basis, we're what you're looking for.
Hit me up if you're interested, I'll send you an invite.
View attachment 4741
I'm interested. What do I do? I'm new to this technology of gaming. Lol

Inkpool

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jimidad
you'd have to download the discord app on iphone or pc, and click on the invite. It's basically a server where we gather to organise games or just chat. We use voice chat to communicate whilst playing

I'll DM you the invite

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom