Inkquisitors | Try Outs

Yandere

Inkster Jr.
NNID
madolca
The try outs are filling up pretty fast so if you're interested make sure to get in now! We'd like for you to be around A rank to S+.
If I do not respond right away on squid boards, please message me on skype or tumblr.
My skype is Alyssaampora! You'll need to join our discord server for the try outs!
They will be held on the nineteenth to the twenty-first.
Day 1 - February 19th, 2016 (Friday)
Time: 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM EST
Day 2 - February 20th, 2016 (Saturday)
Time: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM EST
Day 3 - February 21st, 2016 (Sunday)
Time 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM EST

Most of IQ already consists of S to S+ players, but we need just a few more competitive players to complete ourselves. (I myself am S+ ranked.)

Darien432

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DarienYay
Well, since I'm an A. Can I join the squad? I have been doing really well lately.

Yandere

Inkster Jr.
NNID
madolca
Well, since I'm an A. Can I join the squad? I have been doing really well lately.
Sure, you'd have to try out though. & you'd have to pick a day you're comfortable with. The 20th is the splatfest but the try outs for that day were moved to 7:00 pm est so hopefully you'll be good!

Mikkeyy

Inkling
NNID
MikelS_99
Hey it's me. I wanna join you because I want to get into competitive Splatoon. I'm lvl 50 and S rank :D

Darien432

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DarienYay
Sure, you'd have to try out though. & you'd have to pick a day you're comfortable with. The 20th is the splatfest but the try outs for that day were moved to 7:00 pm est so hopefully you'll be good!
I can try out now (;

Yandere

Inkster Jr.
NNID
madolca
I can try out now (;
Sorry, I can't do them right now. :C We also dont do 1v1s since Splatoon is a team game and, although I'd appreciate if you're a good solo player, you have to be a good team player. We had an S+ I had to kick out because, despite being good solo, he was awful at taking criticism, working with others, etc. So yeah. It'd have to be next week. Sorry ; n ;
Still interested?

Darien432

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DarienYay
Sorry, I can't do them right now. :C We also dont do 1v1s since Splatoon is a team game and, although I'd appreciate if you're a good solo player, you have to be a good team player. We had an S+ I had to kick out because, despite being good solo, he was awful at taking criticism, working with others, etc. So yeah. It'd have to be next week. Sorry ; n ;
Still interested?
Yes.

SpillProff

Full Squid
NNID
SpillProff
I would like to try out!
Maybe Saturday after the Splatfest since I will be recording some for YouTube.

Yandere

Inkster Jr.
NNID
madolca
I would like to try out!
Maybe Saturday after the Splatfest since I will be recording some for YouTube.
Sure, sure! (I'll probably be streaming myself >u<;)
Thanks for messaging me, I'll keep you updated. By the way, the Discord link expired so heres the updated one.

ult1mate

Inkling
NNID
ult1mateGG
Hey i'm interested in joining! I'm an S+ player, however I tried joining the discord and the link didn't work... perhaps you can pm me the invite link?

Yandere

Inkster Jr.
NNID
madolca
Hey i'm interested in joining! I'm an S+ player, however I tried joining the discord and the link didn't work... perhaps you can pm me the invite link?
Cool! What day are you available? & yeah the discord link expired. I forgot to set it to "never." (Pfft.) Here's the new one!

Yandere

Inkster Jr.
NNID
madolca
I'm available pretty much every day :p
Alright! Cool. We need more people for Sunday, but it's pretty early in the morning. (Made it that for people who live in EU & are interested in joining.)

SpillProff

Full Squid
NNID
SpillProff
I might be able to use Discord during the try-out if my brother allows me to use his old computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom