• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

INKSTORM 2 Feedback Thread

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
Gonna re-iterate my opinion that rainmaker doesn't belong in competitive play in its current state. Just because it SOMETIMES plays well doesn't justify the many times it doesn't.
Please
Camping, stalling, whatever you want to call it can be countered. Map glitches are the only thing that I could see stopping Rainmaker but the use of them can be banned. In fact, stalling can be acted against as well. Too many people hate on Rainmaker because of the "stalling problem" and while stalling is annoying, you can get past it. No team is impossible to get by and if you try to tell me that you can't do anything then that's on you. Get a Kraken or a Killer Wail or something, it's not hard to pick off the people protecting the camper just like you would with them in any other situation. Once out, you can just go take out the Rainmaker and most likely give yourself a free lead.

Also, if you want Rainmaker removed because of stalling and camping then lol because stalling and camping is all Splat Zones is so if you want Rainmaker removed for those reasons then Zones might as well be banned too. But, before you say it "But Zones isn't a moving objective making it so camping is a legit strat" that's not a good argument.

Banning modes is a pretty sick meme and it shouldn't even be discussed anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom