Inktroductions!

Egolegume

Senior Squid
Inktroductions!

Hello all welcome to the clan. Feel free to introduce yourself here and share your NNID with clan members.

SUGGESTED THINGS TO INCLUDE
Name:
NNID:
Timezone:
Availability:

A little bit about yourself.

MEMBER NNID LIST

Players listed have given permission to add them.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob

Egolegume

Senior Squid
Name: Egolegume (Ego, Strude, Moose)
NNID: Egolegume
Twitter: Egolegume
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (MST -7:00)
Availability: Weekdays in evenings, weekends throughout the day.
Email: Strude.roleplay@gmail.com

I am a proud CANADIAN from Alberta. I play splatoon in my free time as well as a verity of other games (looking forward to Battlefront on the PC).
I love to roleplay (paragraph and D&D), watch movies, read and draw. I livestream my art (traditional and digital) on Picarto and my post to my DA.
I'm old, work full time as a bus driver (classy I know, but it's a fun job!)
Feel free to add me on any social media or IM that I provide, I'm not shy.

I LOVE MUSIC MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW! GOT A TUNE I SHOULD HEAD SEND IT MY WAY.
4SRS I LOVE MUSIC JUST THROW SONGS AT ME!

Metronome

Inkling
NNID
Kyirou
Name: Metronome
NNID: Kyirou
Twitter: I don't believe in Twitter...no...really...
Timezone: Eastern Standard
Availability: When I'm not asleep or at home.
Email: kyiroflow@gmail.com

I'm a gamer and have been gaming since 1989. I don't have a job and am on disability because I am mortally afraid of the outside world. That's actually not a joke in case you thought it was... Yeea...that's about it.

Rob

Inkster Jr.
Name: Rob
NNID: TheMuted55
Timezone: EST
Avalibility: afternoons weekdays, nights weekends

Egolegume

Senior Squid
Welcome Metronome and Rob glad you join the clan. Hope to see you in game too.
I'll be on tonight, but first I NEED A NAP! XD This getting up at 4am is for the birds.

Rob

Inkster Jr.
Welcome Metronome and Rob glad you join the clan. Hope to see you in game too.
I'll be on tonight, but first I NEED A NAP! XD This getting up at 4am is for the birds.
I totally get you. I used to wake up extremely early as well. I'm not a morning person at all.

Egolegume

Senior Squid
It's no so bad, at the time, but later in the day I totally feel it. I'm so glad I work a split shift day so I can sleep in the middle of the afternoon for an hour! XD
Otherwise I would be totally dead. :D Sadly also means I gotta go to bed early too. -______-'

So glad this really early business is only for two more days, then back to my 6:20am wake up (WAY easier to do than 4am! XD)

PyroChan

Inkling
NNID
PyroChan2112
Switch Friend Code
SW-3497-9069-2011
Hey there guys!

Name: You can call me Pyro
NNID: PyroChan2112
Twitter: @PyroHusky
Timezone: Mountain time (I live in Idaho in the USA)
Availability: For now I am playing in the morning and afternoons Monday through Thursday since I work, but then I'm available anytime on Friday Saturday Or Sunday

So a little bit more about me . . . Well I'm a college student currently. I'm off track but get back on in January. I graduate in July so I'm pretty excited for that ^_^. I'm studying exercise and physiology and hoping to go into physical therapy. I love exercising as much as playing splatoon pretty much XD. I also studied Tae Kwon Do for most of my life and hold a 4th degree black belt in it.

Can't wait to get to know more of you guys and get some good games in. I really want to learn a bit more on how to be a stronger player as well!

Well that's about it! Stay fresh guys ^_^

Egolegume

Senior Squid
Hello Pyro welcome to the clan.

Pro Tip for being a strong player: GIT GUD! :ability_damage:

But for real I've just started reading guides, really watching how other players play (usually in-game, watch their methods of kicking my teams ***) but I catch a video here or there. The user Relados has some really sound advice, I don't necessarily agree with every word they say, but I've been reading their guides.

PyroChan

Inkling
NNID
PyroChan2112
Switch Friend Code
SW-3497-9069-2011
Hello Pyro welcome to the clan.

Pro Tip for being a strong player: GIT GUD! :ability_damage:

But for real I've just started reading guides, really watching how other players play (usually in-game, watch their methods of kicking my teams ***) but I catch a video here or there. The user Relados has some really sound advice, I don't necessarily agree with every word they say, but I've been reading their guides.
Thanks for the tips! I'll definitely do that. I just want to get out there and play as well. I look forward to it.

Egolegume

Senior Squid
You think? I do have some good games, I should make a fail compilation too, I have some real bonehead movers!

Hmmmn weekend project maybe.

ssdeee

Inkling
NNID
ssdeee
Yo everybody :D Been neglecting the forum because I just made an account and have no idea how to use forums lol

Name: Sarah
NNID: ssdeee
Timezone: Korea Time Zone (Think of it this way: If it's like... say... 8:00AM in CST, then it's 10:00PM where I am lol... quite a big difference!)
Availability: Any (practical) time on weekends! But the times that I play are inconsistent on weekdays.

I don't know what to say anymore haha. I just reached A+ rank today, and my weapon of choice for ranked are any of the splattershots, or the gals. Occasionally the splat roller (krak-on) just for fun! :D (But I read about the new update nerfs... and I might just give up on the roller class entirely lol... I was guilty of abusing the roller's wide hitbox)

Oh, and feel free to add my NNID so we can have 1v1 matches! For practice :D Or if you just want to goof around in private battles.
I really want to arrange a squad and get my rank up (at least to S rank!) I don't mind playing with randoms, but I kinda want a change.

ssdeee

Inkling
NNID
ssdeee
Also this is completely off topic, but how do you record Splatoon videos in 60fps instead of phone-camera potato quality lol
I think I need a capture card, can anyone recommend me one? I hear they're expensive, but I don't mind trying to save up for one if the capture card records hd gameplay.
I had a lot of comebacks (specifically in rainmaker) that I wanted to record and upload to my youtube channel.

Rob

Inkster Jr.
Also this is completely off topic, but how do you record Splatoon videos in 60fps instead of phone-camera potato quality lol
I think I need a capture card, can anyone recommend me one? I hear they're expensive, but I don't mind trying to save up for one if the capture card records hd gameplay.
I had a lot of comebacks (specifically in rainmaker) that I wanted to record and upload to my youtube channel.
I haven't tried it but I think a elgato capture card works. I've used it on my Xbox and I think it'll work on wiiu. I'll probably try it today or over the weekend.

ssdeee

Inkling
NNID
ssdeee
I haven't tried it but I think a elgato capture card works. I've used it on my Xbox and I think it'll work on wiiu. I'll probably try it today or over the weekend.
Thanks for the information! It's definitely going to take me a while to actually get ahold of one... especially with that price ;_; And I researched a bit about it, and I found a thread on splatoon's reddit regarding the elgato capture card. Apparently a lot of people recommend it, so I think it's safe to say that it works!

Rob

Inkster Jr.
Thanks for the information! It's definitely going to take me a while to actually get ahold of one... especially with that price ;_; And I researched a bit about it, and I found a thread on splatoon's reddit regarding the elgato capture card. Apparently a lot of people recommend it, so I think it's safe to say that it works!
Glad I could help!

Egolegume

Senior Squid
For my started capture card, because it's not terribly expensive, I got a Roxio Pro (100 - 120 dollar range).
Then up from there you can get Elgato, a little more expensive 150 - 200 range.
There is also the Hauppauge which is 200+

If you're just going to capture the Roxio is just fine, specially for the price range it doesn't really hurt the bank at all.
If you plan on streaming I do suggest at least an Elgato the streaming quality is better (though the roxio is fine, internet connection quality plays a HUGE part in this too), price ain't so terrible either, but I don't know what you can afford.

Something to note about the Elgato is if you plan to record or stream classic consoles you will need to do some serious jerry rigging to get it to work (since it's an HDMI in and out system - they have one for retro consoles but you'll still need to get an composite to component adapter to capture certain consoles). So if you do want to do classic consoles I suggest the Roxio (you'll need to buy a composite to component adapter too) but it's a little easier.

I am going to shamelessly plug right now but this is the video quality of the Roxio: Noble Ranks the attempt at a lets play channel I started actually 1 year ago! XD We've taken a 6 month break I should really get back into it. Hence my questioning if I should record splatoon! XD It was a lot of run, but HOLY **** so much work and money went into it.

So yeah I'm okay with my Roxio for recording and it didn't hurt the bank as much as the others.
Oh and well the **** we use:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom