Inktroductions!

Rob

Inkster Jr.
OH yeah my skype is Robm55 with the students creed picture.

Caelus

Inkling
NNID
expedition227
Name: Roberto
NNID: expedition227
Timezone: EST
Availability: weekends and sometimes weekdays

I am currently a junior student that's in high school. my rank is B+ and im new to squidboards.
Feel free to add me.

Egolegume

Senior Squid
Name: Roberto
NNID: expedition227
Availability: weekends and sometimes weekdays

I am currently a junior student that's in high school. my rank is B+ and im new to squidboards.
Feel free to add me.
Welcome to the clan, I'll add you on skype. Do you plan on joining the ranked teams at all?

Miraawesome2

Inkling
NNID
Mirasmith
Name: can call me mimi
NNID: mirasmith
Twitter: mia_letsgo
Timezone: central
Availability: every day around 5:30pm to 9:00pm
Friday,Saturday: 7:00am to 12:00am
Sunday: 7:00am to 9:00pm
A little bit about yourself: I am girl from the Chicagoland area I like rap music and love splatoon

Egolegume

Senior Squid
Name: can call me mimi
NNID: mirasmith
Twitter: mia_letsgo
Timezone: central
Availability: every day around 5:30pm to 9:00pm
Friday,Saturday: 7:00am to 12:00am
Sunday: 7:00am to 9:00pm
A little bit about yourself: I am girl from the Chicagoland area I like rap music and love splatoon
Heya and welcome. I've already snagged ya on skype and into the group chat. ^_____^
Hope you get to know the group and if you need any help let me know.

Plund™

Inkling
NNID
General_Plund
Name: George
NNID: General_Plund
Timezone: Pacific
Availability: Most weekday afternoons after 4:45 pm. Sometimes on the weekends.

I am a freshman in high school and got a Wii u a few months ago with splatoon and I've loved both since. Pretty short for my age.

PhoenixRiku

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SweeetPR
Name: Riku (Mitch)
NNID: SweeetPR
Availability: weekends and weekday nights

Hi, I'm down to play whenever people hit me up. I'll probably be on Discord most of the time since I'm used to being in teams that have a chat constantly up aka Skype chat.

Last edited:

Koops24

Inkling
NNID
KrammyK
Name: Koops
NNID: KrammyK
Timezone: CST(i think thats MST...uhhhh xD)
Availability: Its depends. I'll let you when Im ready everytime.

Im visually impaired but I love games. Im quite an underdog when it comes to splatoon. Im a good team player and Super friendly.^^ Im not really sure if Im going to apply for ranked cause i get super nervous.

Last edited:

mournfulbliss

Inkling
NNID
mournfulbliss
Inktroductions!

Hello all welcome to the clan. Feel free to introduce yourself here and share your NNID with clan members.

SUGGESTED THINGS TO INCLUDE
Name:
NNID:
Timezone:
Availability:

A little bit about yourself.

MEMBER NNID LIST

Players listed have given permission to add them.
Egolegume
OverlordRuki111
Holeyfaic
BobEug Cox
sewmuch4kids
Rossnfld
xNaotochanx
MewTwoKing
timburr
lawlolawl100
JA73RED
Kevin304
Joshortiz0519
aliyhr

mournfulbliss

Inkling
NNID
mournfulbliss
Name: mournfulbliss
NNID: mournfulbliss
Twitter: mournfulbliss
Timezone: eastern
Availability: nights and weekends

By day I am a college professor and by night I am a gamer. I used to raid in WoW, but Cata killed it. I used to raid in swtor, but the guild fell apart. I play splatoon mostly, and am a Nintendo fanatic. I married my best friend, and we game together (he enjoys killing me in GTA5). I sit on skype all the time because one of my closest friends lives 2 hours away (I've never met him but he is my rock), then again my entire WoW guild are all on my facebook and skype. We may not play anymore but we are family.

Egolegume

Senior Squid
To all three of you lovely new members we post our schedule and event stuff on the EVENT tab. Most casual stuff happens during the week in the evenings and one weekends where we don't have anything planned for ranks. Ranked play happens mostly on Saturday and Sunday afternoons/evenings. We try to provide a decent mix of both, since that is the clans goal and members are encouraged to talk with other clan mates and setup playtime together. You don't have to wait for me to setup an event, all players are welcome to just ask who wants to play.

If I haven't or take to long to get you added to skype you can add me instead (Princess.Power.Dynamic) we have a group skype chat we use.
Different people are on at different times on Discord, never know who will be logged on or not.

And lastly I post to Miiverse but I do almost everything here in the group and I try to keep everyone in the loop. I sometimes go quite during the week, but I log on daily to keep up with Squidboard and can always be caught on Skype or here on the site.

<3 Thanks for joining guys and welcome!

Name: Koops
NNID: KrammyK
Timezone: CST(i think thats MST...uhhhh xD)
Availability: Its depends. I'll let you when Im ready everytime.

Im visually impaired but I love games. Im quite an underdog when it comes to splatoon. Im a good team player and Super friendly.^^ Im not really sure if Im going to apply for ranked cause i get super nervous.
Awww don't be nervous! Trust me we're all really friendly, but I won't pressure you. Feel free to join up for casual stuff though and hang in Discord with us to get to know the gang. When we do casual stuff it's pretty laid back silly. Tomorrow we have a casual day so if you wanna come hang please do.

Name: Riku (Mitch)
NNID: SweeetPR
Availability: weekends and weekday nights

Hi, I'm down to play whenever people hit me up. I'll probably be on Discord most of the time since I'm used to being in teams that have a chat constantly up aka Skype chat.
Hello and welcome to the clan. I know I'm slow to reply but better late than never. > w <
I'll get you added to skype here (if I haven't already) as well as NNID.
[Ranked Squad Signups] are here if you're looking to do ranks.

Name: mournfulbliss
NNID: mournfulbliss
Twitter: mournfulbliss
Timezone: eastern
Availability: nights and weekends

By day I am a college professor and by night I am a gamer. I used to raid in WoW, but Cata killed it. I used to raid in swtor, but the guild fell apart. I play splatoon mostly, and am a Nintendo fanatic. I married my best friend, and we game together (he enjoys killing me in GTA5). I sit on skype all the time because one of my closest friends lives 2 hours away (I've never met him but he is my rock), then again my entire WoW guild are all on my facebook and skype. We may not play anymore but we are family.
*tips hat* I took use to raid and Cata ruined it for me too! I never got past Tatooine in ToR and after getting stuck there / bored I stopped playing, but GOSH DARN IT was that game the best thing to play drunk. Their dungeons were very easy to heal while off my rocker! So welcome I'm glad to have a fellow WoW/ToR player in the clan. <3

I'm sure you've already poked around but if you haven't [Ranked Squad Signups] are in that thread still accepting. I'll let you know we have 4 squads and official assignments go up next Wednesday. You've figured out Doscord I'm sure you'll notice the similarities to TS/other VoIP.

If you need any help toss me a message, I'll get you added to skype here soon too.

Chevy420

Inkling
NNID
Chevy420
Name: Chevy420
NNID: Chevy420
Twitter:n/a
Timezone: PST
Availability: Anytime I'm at home and not working lol

Hey everyone, I'm from the great pacific northwest. I love gaming!!! My favorite game of all time is megaman x on the snes. I'm currently trying to find more friends to play splatoon with and hopefully make some time to get on a ranked squad! I play a lot of splatoon, mk8, and sm4sh. :)

Last edited:

My dog Rudy

Inkster Jr.
Name: My dog Rudy (Just call me 'Rudy' for short!)
NNID: PM me
Timezone: Pacific time zone
Availability: Most week days afternoons/nights and weekends

Hi everyone I am new and I am excited to join this clan. I am from the amazing Canada and I live up to the expectation of being nice and friendly. I enjoy gaming and LOVE splatoon (bought a wii u just for it) so I want to meet more people who feel the same. I will be a casual member but deep inside I am a competitive player who wants to get better. I do lack voice chat but am considering getting skype for text chatting. Nice to meet you all and have a great day

Its Halloween in a few days and I am excited!!

Last edited:

giddyGabble

Inkling
NNID
giddyGabble
Name: Gabi
NNID: giddyGabble
Timezone: EST/UTC-5
Availability: varies too often to tell, but I'm usually on in the evenings

SO, INTRODUCTIONS!
... I've actually been around a while, but I've been a little inactive; haven't really found my footing just yet.
When it comes to Splatoon, I try to keep it casual. I've tried being competitive before, but ended up getting waaay too absorbed in it, so I had to step back. Now I'm just in it for fun! I'm totally open to friend requests, and you can add me on Skype, too, if you want.
(I'm not really good for video or voice chat though; just not comfortable with it, but you can message me all you want)

Fluffy

Inkling
NNID
BanetteBlades
Name: Fluffy
NNID: BanetteBlades
Twitter: FluffySlurpuff
Timezone: Central
Availability: Anytime outside of school.
A little bit about yourself: I'm an otaku and I love Splatoon.

Egolegume

Senior Squid
I want to extend my WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR JOINING!
I've been busy and I haven't responded here, no excuse though.

Welcome to all our newer and slightly less new members.
Thank you all so much for joining the clan.
If you'd like to join the group skype chat please go to this thread.

If you're interested in ranks and haven't already you can submit a form here.
Then please do join the group chat, the information in the form will help
all the existing ranked players to organize squads.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom