Inkzooka Squad Conversation

GeeCee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GeeCee
Yo @StarForce I have a friend that would like to join. She has played with Kitty, Star and Mario Jr already. Her name is @Juko
Hope you can make some room for her (I assume is a girl, but I've been wrong before like @Kitty says lol)

GeeCee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GeeCee
Oh I am lol. Thanks again for inviting me!
Welcome! You will find a lot of cool people here, so don't be afraid to make a post on the wall introducing yourself and add everyone's NNID.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Also this:

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/tropical-storm-erika-marching-1/52021729

Hey guys the tropical storm Erika is almost upon us at Puerto Rico. Skies are black already and it is estimated to be on top of us by Friday 2am. Wind speeds of up to 63 miles per hour are predicted and a heavy flood warning emited. Puerto Rico is in a serious financial problem as you may see in the news in the last couple of months and this storm could cause further problems to our instability. Government as already decree partial suspension of its services and several universities and schools have called classes off. If I don't log in on Friday onwards for a long time then the electric service and Net services have been heavily damaged. Wish us luck. Hopefully this might help our severe drought problem we are also experiencing since weeks now. Erika will also hit Haiti, Dominican Republic, part of Cuba and will enter the USA probably as a hurricane via Miami Florida by Monday.

"There is growing concern that Erika will threaten Florida Sunday night into Monday," stated AccuWeather Hurricane Expert Dan Kottlowski.
"If Erika can maintain a coherent core circulation after passing north of Puerto Rico and Hispaniola, it has a chance of strengthening into a hurricane as it moves through the Bahamas and towards southeastern Florida Sunday night and Monday," added Kottlowski.

That purple rectangle like island in the radar is Puerto Rico. Eirika seems like 10x bigger than us. Thank God it's not a Hurricane or we'd be doomed.

GeeCee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GeeCee
Omg be safe @StarForce
Follow every precaution and guideline. Let us now how this all goes. I didn't know you were in PR.
Hopefully a big rainbow comes afterwards and everyone is okay.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
So I heard our first challenge was not a full win but it had wins inside them which is good. Your strengths prevailed in the mode you all most play. More practice is still in session. Getting sharper will help achieve better results and take those loose ends that will add the most wins. Now lets not get too sad about the losses as there will always be someone better than us. Understanding and taking a loss proudly is also part of growing up as well as recognizing the opposing squid skills in a fair scene. Also whenever we lose we must not discard the opposing Squids as a choice. This means they are tough and in the future we must try again for various reasons as; being able to defeat them, compete and realized ourselves to have gained experience if we win and to even things out friendly too. We did good this time considering the skill and strategy of our first opponent. I'd say it's practice time again before we challenge a team but lets not pass up a challenge against us. Each one that is not practice is also exp that we earn. We can do it. Also we win as a team and we lose as a team. I we lose, lets study the situation and how we can improve it by remaking or adding things that will benefit us. If we win then we should be happy equally all members no matter what little you did in the match. Everything counts for as little as it is. That's how voting is done. Yo might think your 1 vote is insignificant and may not change but one party has the lead because a lot of insignificant 1 single vote banded together. So whether we win or lose don't think your effort was in naught. It always counts. So never think it was your fault that the team lost and if it was a win that you did not help enough. This is a message for everybody at Inkzooka. Ready up and practice! But have fun!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom