Inkzooka Team Setups

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
Ok, looks like you guys should start organizing it now. If you need any backup members I can try to join as a reserve participant. Good luck to anyone competing!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Ok, looks like you guys should start organizing it now. If you need any backup members I can try to join as a reserve participant. Good luck to anyone competing!
That was yesterday and was cancelled due to only 1 NA member showing up. I've moved to this Saturday. If NA does not respond by Thursday, I'll move over and give the challenge to the Europe team and if Joetext can play at that hour I'll put him in the team. He's been ok at both challenges and it's good to let him play.

DeanAdamFry

Inkling
Nice lads sorry that I haven't been on, personal life is busy at the moment but should calm down around October time so I can jump in and play some games.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Nice lads sorry that I haven't been on, personal life is busy at the moment but should calm down around October time so I can jump in and play some games.
Yah you been so away. You need to come back to us. Also Inkzooka NA has not responded therefore they have lost their chance. I'll be requiring IZ EU to say present to set up the team. these next two days so we can be ready on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom