Introduce Yourself!

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
Are you a new Inkling to this squad and wants to make himself or herself known? Or an old veteran but needing to make a formal introduction? Introduce yourself here!

My introduction:
Hello, fellow Inkopolis Underground members! My name is Angus, but I usually go by Zypker now. I am 14 years old, and I love playing Splatoon. Besides that, I also play Smash Bros. and Mario Kart (the latter of which I used to play competitively), write, play guitar, surf the web, and do a bunch of other hobbies you probably aren't interested in. My RP (roleplay) Inkling goes by the name of Xander. I hope to get splatting with all you Inklings soon!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Hi, my name's Kenneth. I'm 15 years old, and I've only recently got a Wii U. I have MK8 (occasionally play) and Smash (I'm competitive :P ) online in addition to Splatoon. Currently, I have a really bad internet connection, but that should change really soon. I also bowl competitively, play trumpet, and that's really about it.

I RP as Kbot, which is a nickname I've adopted by some on Twitch.

Ending

Inkling
NNID
PikminXOXO
Hello im Michael, nice to meet you all. I have smash and MK8 and quite active. Im friendly and shy..... though i have that bipolar other side... I love playing the piano...i strickly like game music and anime music... despite my teachers distaste for those... i love to cosplay and build machinery :3
anyways im quite addicted to splatoon and would love some friendly matches ^^

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
Hello im Michael, nice to meet you all. I have smash and MK8 and quite active. Im friendly and shy..... though i have that bipolar other side... I love playing the piano...i strickly like game music and anime music... despite my teachers distaste for those... i love to cosplay and build machinery :3
anyways im quite addicted to splatoon and would love some friendly matches ^^
Ermagehrd. Great minds think alike :)

Hi, my name's Kenneth. I'm 15 years old, and I've only recently got a Wii U. I have MK8 (occasionally play) and Smash (I'm competitive :p ) online in addition to Splatoon. Currently, I have a really bad internet connection, but that should change really soon. I also bowl competitively, play trumpet, and that's really about it.

I RP as Kbot, which is a nickname I've adopted by some on Twitch.
You bowl competitively? :O I need the rails at the end just to play.

I used to play the trumpet, but I was super bad at it [my music teacher literally gave up on me], so I quit. Now I play the guitar :P.

LinkLuigi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
LinkLuigi730
Hey there members of Inkopolis Underground. I recently bought Splatoon and I am loving it thus far! I also play MK8 and SSB4 so I can also play other games with you if you would like to. I hope our squad is successful in winning competitive matches whilst having fun!

mayday_29

Inkling
NNID
planetkman
Hey I'm Kile I am 13 and live in a small town in Texas. My nnid is planetkman and my 3ds friend code is 1005 9864 4824. I also like to play Super Smash Bros for both systems, Mario Kart 8, Minecraft, League of Legends, and Hearthstone.

LinkLuigi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
LinkLuigi730
Hey I'm Kile I am 13 and live in a small town in Texas. My nnid is planetkman and my 3ds friend code is 1005 9864 4824. I also like to play Super Smash Bros for both systems, Mario Kart 8, Minecraft, League of Legends, and Hearthstone.
Hey Kile! I hope you love this squad as much as I do! (btw I'm new too :)

SciDan

Inkling
NNID
SciDan
Hey, my name is Daniel. I am 21 so it appears I am on the older end of the spectrum. I play MK8 (thou haven't touched in a while), SSB4 (3ds and wiiu) and whole lot of offline games. My NNID is SciDan and 3ds friend code is 5343-8411-7502, I hope to have fun with the squad.

My roleplay inkling's name is the letter "i"

Last edited:

Hero_of_Legacy

Inkling
NNID
Hero_of_Legacy
Hey! I'm Jonathan, 18 and FINALLY done with High School. Been doing lots of gaming since I was young, both digital and tabletop, giving a me a solid amount of skill for action games, while also having a good mind for strategy. Only game i've really been playing online recently is Splatoon, but also play SSB4. Inkling name is Kalamos.
NNID: Hero_of_Legacy FC: 4081 5962 2521

Can't wait to join you on the field!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, Hero_of_Legacy! I hope you enjoy your time around here! :)

Light Brand

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CobaltWeavile
I've been on the squad for a while but have just gotten around to posting in here! (whoops)

So... I'm Camden Smith, 15, living in Central Ohio. I like drawing (mostly sketches or charcoal though), swimming, and, of course, gaming. I mostly play Splatoon and SSB4 online, but offline-wise, I love love love Fire Emblem. What else... oh, yeah, in Splatoon, I use mostly shooters; specifically, the .52 Gal Deco, the NZap '89, and the Aerospray RG.

Then, there's my RP inkling. At first I was against using one, but I've thought about it since then and decided to make one! He isn't exactly representative of me or my personality, though. His name is Lloyd, and he's, well... not a ray of sunshine. He's arrogant, brash, and straight-up rude, but deep down, he's a nice guy; he just doesn't show it because he doesn't want to be perceived as weak. Because of this insecurity, he strives to make himself the best at everything, but often fails. His one true talent is, oddly, playing chess.

I also know three other members of this squad IRL: Ehitburns, KTKres, and Hunter (we're Squadalapod, which merged with IU).

MuteBard

Inkster Jr.
Hello! I thought it may be best to introduce myself here. I am also on the older end of the spectrum, 22 years old. I just finished University this year *Throws confetti* I own Monster Hunter 4 U which I also loved playing before Splatoon was introduced. I Used to Own Mario Kart 8, but it made me pretty salty a bit too much so I sold it XP. In Splatoon I Use OctoBrush with a focus on Swim Speed(3 mains~) up and Damage up(2 mains~) and Splatterscope with a 2:3 ratio. Thanks To MH4U, I get great enjoyment from making sets in Splatoon and using them to exploit a fun weapon to its limits. My biggest Splatoon pet peeves are .96 Gal deco users dedicated to defense up, its a great set, just incredibly annoying to fight and basically my hard counter. Hopefully more don't start popping up >_< Im very excited for the release of the Bambozeler! Hope to be able to cross paths with all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom