Introduction of the space dork!

SpacePumpkins

Inkling
NNID
SpacePumpkins
Hello! I'm SpacePumpkins or Josephine but you can call me Josie or SP for Short.
I Have been playing Splatoon Since Dec.28 (So close but no Naughty/Nice Splatfest for me.) I'm at level 28 currently and I'm at rank B- and I am found mostly using the Luna Blasters or carbon rollers but I try to use a lot of other weapons too. I've Come to this place to find Buddies to Splat it up with and to learn a new thing or two! :3

Wren

Inkling
NNID
ReallyRad
hello sp!! ive come onto squidboards for similar reasons (mainly trying to get better though, haha) i think carbon rollers are great too :0

Static

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kevinjamesfan65
greetings! i main the zink mini splatling and the carbon roller!! carbon is tons of fun!

SpacePumpkins

Inkling
NNID
SpacePumpkins
Cool, It's nice to Meet both of you! In the time I have been playing I have developed some strategies that might help you Wren, and I Haven't really gotten the chance to use the Zink mini Splatling but the other on i have tried is a little tricky to use, haha. But I find the carbon roller a nice and easy to use weapon when I'm having a hard time with some stages. :3

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Welcome aboard, Squiddo~!
I hope you enjoy it here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom