• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Introduction, or whatever

Gamestix

Inkling
NNID
Gamestix
Hey everyone, my name is Andy and I've been a competitive gamer since 2007. I used to compete in Halo back in the day, but college kind of butted me out of the competitive scene for a while. I've been gaming off and on for the last 4 years across a broad range of titles (Magic the Gathering, Halo, Smash Bros, and now Splatoon) but I haven't been seriously competing since 2011 when I was nearing Semi pro in Halo: Reach. I'm rounding out my last semester over the next few weeks though, so I plan on LIVING THE DREAM. Hype.

I'm currently looking to play some Splatoon on the weekends and turn my rusty game skill back into ferocious competition again. I'm on eastern time zones, and I can typically only play on the weekends in the evening, but I would love it if you guys would send me a friend request so we can play sometime. Gamestix is my NNID.

I also plan on maximizing my play time as soon as school allows for me to do so. So I'm trying to just hone my skills until I can play regularly! I own a twitch account by the name of Tetravoid, and I plan on streaming once I get the equipment in a couple months. I'd love to see you guys around when I go live!

Cthulhu

Inkster Jr.
Hey! I'm the opposite, I just recently got into competitive gaming with Sm4sh. Can't wait til we can make our own teams for ranked mode. I'll add you tomorrow sometime ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom