• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Introduction thread

cookiemonster

Inkling
NNID
KellyCollins
thought we should have a place for us all to put our info in and find out about each other =]

i'm Kelly, from the UK. i use a 52 gal, currently B+. i'm quite an aggressive player, always focused on the objective. i work well with players with a similar mindset and also charger users who can pick off players from a distance as i like to be in the thick of the action.

NNID: KellyCollins

NSFDarkIce

Inkling
NNID
DarkIce
Name's Matt. Go by NSFDarkIce, or just DarkIce... or you can call me Matt.. Your choice! Anyways, After bouncing from B+ to C+, back to B, I feel I need to join a decent group to help me get into the A's. I strongly focus on the objective and my strongest point is Splat Zones. I can use practically every weapon besides Rollers.brushes and the splatting gun.
NNID is DarkIce
Skype is darkicematt
And I live in Las Vegas, so my Time Zone is PST.

I'm usually a late night player, so if you wanna splat some Japanese players, hit me up!

Malakbel

Inkling
NNID
Malakbel
Got to Rank A today, yesterday got to A- together with Cookiemonster/Kelly and 2 others (Arkib & Kevin).

I'm a Charger player mostly, using Splatscope. Other than that I use custom blaster.
Timezone = CEST, GMT+2, UCT+1

Hotaru

Inkling
NNID
-
Hey I'm Nuni. I'm living in Japan. [GMT+9]
I've been in Squid Hell for about a month now & I'm playing Slosher & Splattershot Jr. as main weapons.
I also love using rollers & the inkbrush, but I still need a lot of training with these.
Besides Splatoon I'm currently playing Xenoblade X, Fire Emblem If [Fates] & finally started the Professor Layton series.

iadena

Inkling
Hi I was 2 points from B and then I got dropped to early B-. I am trying to work my way back up and reach the higher ranks. I usually use slosher, 52 gal, and
tentatek. I am on the est time zone. NNID is iadena. Looking forward to play with everyone.

TribΔl

Inkling
NNID
Jamesrandom2001
Hey, I'm James, but i go by Believe, just call me James. I,ve been looking for a clan for a while and i think this is the one for me. I am in A- and i've just come out of B, I usually use tentatek for ranked and jr for tirf war.
I live in the UK but i can play pretty much anytime.
If you think I am good enough please send me a skype message, my name is jamesrandom2001. If not, still send me a message saying so. Please domt leave me hanging.

Doodly Doo

Inkling
NNID
herosblade
Hey I'm Nuni. I'm living in Japan. [GMT+9]
I've been in Squid Hell for about a month now & I'm playing Slosher & Splattershot Jr. as main weapons.
I also love using rollers & the inkbrush, but I still need a lot of training with these.
Besides Splatoon I'm currently playing Xenoblade X, Fire Emblem If [Fates] & finally started the Professor Layton series.

Professor Layton = <3

OniLink

Inkling
NNID
0niLink97
Dude i just read a bit of your front page and knew i should join, ive been stuck in b for so long, i really want to have team members that arnt bad.
I love the Nzap and im enjoying the 52 gal, i like using splat rollers when im in a bad mood (bloodlust).
Other then that i play competitive Smash 4, MK8, and i love the legend of Zelda series, Persona, Tales of, and i love Anime.
Oh and my skype is dem0nhunter1171

If u guys are serious about this id be happy to help

Last edited:

RoboticJ4000

Inkling
NNID
RoboticJ4000
Stuff about me:
I'm best with a Dual Squelcher, but I'm practicing for the Carbon Roller and the E-Liter 3K.
My average rank is A-, and hope to proceed to A.
The other games I like, there's Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Hearts.
I also like to draw Splatoon stuff, although I'm still a amateur.

OniLink

Inkling
NNID
0niLink97
Stuff about me:
I'm best with a Dual Squelcher, but I'm practicing for the Carbon Roller and the E-Liter 3K.
My average rank is A-, and hope to proceed to A.
The other games I like, there's Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Hearts.
I also like to draw Splatoon stuff, although I'm still a amateur.
Welcome dude, hope to play with ya sometime.

PS. I love the Legend of Zelda too

Malachite

Inkling
NNID
linkofdiamonds
Hi!! I'm Link or Malachite. I'm 18. My inkling avi hops around a lot in terms of items and weapons as I like making new ocs with them (i've currently got a squad of number themed named fighters using the weapons u get from the amiibos and the octoshot (three inklings and an octoling)
I've been stuck in the C+-B range but i play at a B+-A level. I'm just stuck with cruddy teams a lot!
I love Legend of Zelda and some other games I play on my Mac. im studying animation and illustration, and i'll take sketch requests of your inkling for practice for my art skills.

Ive been using the Luna Blaster recently, with the short beanie, school uniform and hunter hi-tops I believe?, and I'm fairly good with the Eliters, really good with squiffers and the Inkbrush/Inkbrush Nevaux. I prefer playing in Splat Zones and Rainmaker, but I'll play in tower control as a supporting member of the team. feel free to add me for squad battles and private battles.

Phlox

Senior Squid
NNID
PhloxofBirds
Hello all! I'm Phlox, from Canada. I normally play Chargers but will go with a Range Blaster, Roller, or Slosher if I want to have some fun. I am currently S rank (got sooooo close to S+ but the grind is hard, man) so if anybody needs any help ranking up or tips on playing Chargers, feel free to ask/PM me!

iadena

Inkling
Hello all! I'm Phlox, from Canada. I normally play Chargers but will go with a Range Blaster, Roller, or Slosher if I want to have some fun. I am currently S rank (got sooooo close to S+ but the grind is hard, man) so if anybody needs any help ranking up or tips on playing Chargers, feel free to ask/PM me!
Welcome!

Pupsik

Inkster Jr.
NNID
pupsik2479
Hi im Alex(Pupsik in game).Im 16 and love Splatoon(obviously)but i also play Smash bros(Wii U)and Hyrule Warriors from time to time:D
I am Rank S(currently)and love Splat Zones,Turf wars.My weapons include the Inkbrush,Octobrush,(Kelp)Splatterscopes(though im still learning:P).

Thats pretty much it,i just wanted to introduce myself and say hi;D

NNID: pupsik2479​

Khalal

Inkling
NNID
OesiJunior
I'm Eriq :3 I live in germany, but I speak english ;)

My main weapons:
E-Litre 3K, 52.Gal. Jet squelcher, Luna Blaster and the Tentatek Splattershot.
Yesterday I was B+...Then I played with some noobs and lost my rank..At the moment I'm B- at 56 points. My NNID is OesiJunior and my Skype: vaduze I wanna play with some nice person to reach A or higher. I look for a squad, to stay there and build some friendships.

I hope you will accept me... ;)

~Stay fresh

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
I'm Eriq :3 I live in germany, but I speak english ;)

My main weapons:
E-Litre 3K, 52.Gal. Jet squelcher, Luna Blaster and the Tentatek Splattershot.
Yesterday I was B+...Then I played with some noobs and lost my rank..At the moment I'm B- at 56 points. My NNID is OesiJunior and my Skype: vaduze I wanna play with some nice person to reach A or higher. I look for a squad, to stay there and build some friendships.

I hope you will accept me... ;)

~Stay fresh
Hi Khalal! We are an open group so no need to "apply". Just join. I will send you an invite just in case you forget! Look forward to squad battles with you. Please send me a friend request on wii u to NNID PeachyinNebraska and on Skype Jinxt.129506 so I can add you to our Skype group. Easier to make contacts there for battles most of the time!

Caelus

Inkling
NNID
expedition227
Hey I'm Caelus, I'm 17 and I played splatoon for a while then took a break now im stuck bouncing from B+ to A-
Weapons - I main the Bamboozle and my side weapons are the splattershot pro, the heavy splatling, and 52 Gal.
my favorite map is walleye warehouse and my NNID is expedition227 and my skype is caelus.27 feel free to add me

Sword Sniper

Inkling
NNID
SmashBrOne
Hy I'm Sword Sniper (Andy) I'm 18 years old
Play the (klep/) splatterscope
NinID : SmashBrOne
I'm just a bit shy but
feel free to ad me

I also like Anime, Smash, Zelda and other stuff

I want make some new friendships
and get better at splatoon.