Introduction

thegaminghobbes

Inkling
Hello, I'm thegaminghobbes, and I've been meaning to join Squidboards for a while now. I'm in the United States, and Zeldiel is my NNID nickname. I'm interested in the obvious reasons you join up here-- getting better, talking shop, and maybe getting into tournaments with a team. My friends and I have cobbled together a loose one, but we can't all meet up online very often.

I'm A rank right now, and my favorite mode is Tower Control, with Splat Zones being second and Rainmaker haunting my nightmares. My weapon of choice is usually chargers, but I like and use the majority of the long-range weapons. The only two short-range weapons I use are the regular Carbon Roller and the Zink Mini Splatling. You want me to lose, just make me use a Splattershot and I'll fail you, guaranteed.

I'm also a fan of the Squid Sisters to a degree I have never reached for a actual real-life band or singer, and very interested in whatever information and mythos I can glean of the Inkling world. Nice you meet you all!

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Welcome to the site hobbes!
Hope you have an awesome time getting better. Playing with friends is the best, and is actually the reason i started getting good in the beginning. Getting in a squad is a lot of fun, and is a great way to meet people and make new friends and enjoy the stress that is tournaments together x)
Honestly tho, I love tournaments. I actually commentate for them now and try to give advice on squads during those matches.
Wish you the best in splatoon and hope you find yourself an awesome squad with some awesome people.
(btw idk if you know or not but we also use Discord and a lot of squidboards people use that to quad up and also almost each squad has their own discord server. so let me know if you'd like an invite to them)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom