• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Introductory art dump thread!

Jason4071

Inkling
Hi! Figured I’d use this space to post my art!
IMG_6362_20.png

This is my self-insert/OC, Jamie! He likes blasters (such as the S-BLAST '91) and rollers (especially the Carbon Roller Deco) and plays aggressively! He was also my Agent 4 back in Splatoon 2, (and he still holds the position today!).

IMG_5779_20.png

On the left is Sam, a lesbian trans girl who is Jamie's older sister! She's the captain of her team and likes using chargers and splatlings (mainly the bamboozler and Nautilus)! On her right is her girlfriend, Zel! She's a bisexual octoling who's shy but really smart! She's also very into retro stuff and plays the N-ZAP! She also plays sloshers such as the Tri-Slosher Nouveau and the Sloshing Machine! (The S-BLAST in the picture is outside her expertise but it's a retro thing and was just added at the time of drawing so that's why that's there.)

IMG_6018_20.png

My newest OC is Heidi! Her mother was an inkling while her father was an octoling, so she's an inkling with some octoling features! My headcanon is that her father invented the Tri-Stringer and taught her everything she needed to know to use it! Other than that, she also enjoys playing the Rapid Blaster Deco. She eventually found a position as the new Agent 3 and worked together with Jamie to save the world! Since then, the two of them have been a couple who love battling together.

I also have Agent 8 and Captain (old Agent 3) OCs, but I haven't drawn them in a while. I'll post them here when I do!

I'm also a big Hermitcraft fan and have drawn the Hermits as inklings and octolings! Like this one down here!

IMG_6297_20.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom