Is anyone else experiencing connection issues?

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
I'll have to check later, but I was able to play two matches without problem before heading to bed.

It's so hard to tell what is causing it, something local, regional, or Nintendo.

16bitdave

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
16bitdave
Switch Friend Code
SW-4349-8419-7001
I once had the same problems but then got a ethernet cable for my Wii U and never have problems anymore

Quicksilvr

Inkling
NNID
Felderfox
I haven't personally had any issues, but at least one or more people disconnect during every match since the "emergency meaniance"

zzrrdd

Inkling
NNID
zzrrdd1308
Ive had connection issues my entire Splatoon life! Some days it lets me play some days it doesn't. After a while I learnt to put up with it!

Sparkly Ink

Full Squid
NNID
SparklyGabite
You can buy a USB to ethernet adapter, seeing a the WiiU has usb ports. Really helps to have a wired connection when playing splatoon, made a massive difference for me.
oooo I have to buy something. Okay, i will look into it because I do get dropped alot and it would make a difference! I wish they gave us the ability without purchasing another adapter but whatevz

cleosplatra

Inkling
NNID
bobogoat
oooo I have to buy something. Okay, i will look into it because I do get dropped alot and it would make a difference! I wish they gave us the ability without purchasing another adapter but whatevz
Yeah, it kinda sucks you need to buy an adapter but it made the game far more enjoyable for me. I used to dc from about half of my matches so ranked was near impossible. They're not too pricey but still, hopefully the lack of an ethernet port is something that's fixed with the NX.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Huh, I haven't experienced any issues ever since I reset my router. But I have noticed a lot of other people DC'ing in various matches, so I guess we're not out of the woods yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom