Is damage ability stacking a bad thing?

Is damage ability stacking bad or "OP"?

• Yes (It's the sole bane of my exsistence! NEEERRRRRRFFFF!)

• No (I'm one myself or I just don't find it a big issue at the moment.)

• Don't care (Just running with the flow.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I have to wonder out of genuine curiosity @Anaru , if you got your pure damage gear without save scumming?? xD Because if so mad props dude
ACTUALLY I did somehow get the Headband without scumming, I didn't even know how to order scum at the time! Really lucky since it's a 10% chance for the 2 subs and then a 6% chance for the third sub to be what I want, so about .5% without scumming! But for the shirt and the shoes, I did scum the orders from Spyke. The shirt took me like, about 5 days in my orders to get 2 slots filled, then about 6 tries of leveling to get the third one as damage, and the shoes took also took me about 5 days in my orders, but about 12-13 levels to make it pure. And it also took a while in-between that because I was trying to get a pure sun visor (bomb distance) but then after about 1.5-2 weeks of waiting, I scummed the wrong way, and killed them =/. They're back in my orders now though, since I ordered them from a guy on squidboards, and after I get it pure, I'm going to help him get pure LE soccer cleats then roll scum some normal triples, then order pure defense gear from another person here.

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
ACTUALLY I did somehow get the Headband without scumming, I didn't even know how to order scum at the time! Really lucky since it's a 10% chance for the 2 subs and then a 6% chance for the third sub to be what I want, so about .5% without scumming! But for the shirt and the shoes, I did scum the orders from Spyke. The shirt took me like, about 5 days in my orders to get 2 slots filled, then about 6 tries of leveling to get the third one as damage, and the shoes took also took me about 5 days in my orders, but about 12-13 levels to make it pure. And it also took a while in-between that because I was trying to get a pure sun visor (bomb distance) but then after about 1.5-2 weeks of waiting, I scummed the wrong way, and killed them =/. They're back in my orders now though, since I ordered them from a guy on squidboards, and after I get it pure, I'm going to help him get pure LE soccer cleats then roll scum some normal triples, then order pure defense gear from another person here.
Still, that's some dedication. I'm impressed. So if I'm understanding this correctly, you order scum to get at least 2 slots on pure gear from Spyke, then you level to unlock the last slot until it matches the first two?

I'm still pretty nooby when it comes to gear and usually just use whatever haha. So good to know your method.

Anyway I guess I'm digressing from the topic a little.. again.. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom