is tentatek division still populated?

squid-lesbian

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
she/her
Switch Friend Code
SW-7740-0630-6914
Hey so I just unlocked X-battle again (Which I mostly don't because I rarely play anarchy these days, mostly just private lobbies), and I thought I would joint the tentatek division because I'm European and I like myself a good ping.
However, I haven't been able to find a single match yet, even though I don't even have a power yet, so it can't be too high. I know that a while back people decided to ditch tentatek in favor of takoroka because they couldn't find matches at high power... did that just extent to everyone at some point?
I mean if it's always like this now I get it, at some point you are just forced to play takoroka when you literally won't find matches otherwise, but it still sucks. It's worse than finding a match in Splatoon 1.

squid-lesbian

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
she/her
Switch Friend Code
SW-7740-0630-6914
So right now? I guess it's still fairly early in America. But if possible I should be matched with other people from Europe anyway. If I have a ping from here to America I might as well have one from here to Japan.

BlipBlob

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-3737-9862-5975
it depends on the time and rotation, I usually find matches after 80-160 seconds

Deca_mara

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1370-9718-8311
I'm european and to my experience it depends on the rotation. If something like brinewater clams is on rotation it might take 5 min to get a game. However I feel like once you get in a game and continue after the end the matchmaking is much shorter (you do often end up with the same people on bad rotations).

Raumdeuter

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4621-1461-0439
I play in TTek and usually the afternoons and nights I can get matches regularly but sometimes will I get the: ''not enough players please try again'' message. It's at it's worst in the mornings so trying to do solo Q on weekend mornings can be tough. Overall for the average x rank player it's not bad to the point where you can't play a game for 10+mins though I'd assume it gets worse the higher up you go.

DualMarmalade

Inkling
I'm in PST and play in tentatek and pretty much never have trouble finding matches in the 1800-2200 range. Iirc when I was in the 1700s I would sometimes not be able to find enough players and I imagine lower than that it gets harder? Not sure abt above 2200 though I imagine it's probably not a problem until you're like 2500?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom